Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
So wait, did Ceres eat the liver and blood, or did the dragon just leave it next to him? Did he leave because of his status as "bested a dragon lord", or somehow became part dragon lord as a species? Did he tell the guards his story, did they here the rumors, or did they determine everything at sight of his Dragonification Dong?
Seems pretty obvious he did what comes naturally when close to anything older than himself and fucked it raw while he bled out.

Dex-chan lover
I thought why suddenly the plot become more action ish, turns out it's for the sake of that final panel.

Dex-chan lover
wtf. He was already big, now he's even bigger? Gosh, I pray for them ladies.

Dex-chan lover
For the love of god please let no dragoncarsex jokes appear in this manga
Don't worry, they appeared in the other manga where the guy had the ability to make tangible slime things and decided on cars.

• Funny
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I was hoping that they wouldn't do the dragon luck super OP ceres arc and maybe make it a little more difficult.

Dex-chan lover
Aint gonna lie
as muhc he complained about giong against that lord he still let Ceres have a shot at living since Well fuck he did beat him technically
Like shit bro got me there here take my liver and see if you live lmao bye
Also shoutout to his Parents finding out hes fucking all the Moms
like what can on say to that

Dex-chan lover
Why is this chapter here? Like hell a divine dragon takes notice of a small human. Seriously weird chapter with too much going on.

Users who are viewing this thread