Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
I both am laughing at this situation and going "what???". I guess any expectations of common sense can be thrown out the window here.

Supporter
One insert panel to describe every single page of this chapter (including the rules of night crawling being done in that iconic old Japanese art style, despite the series being "European medieval fantasy."
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Wait how old are we taking about cuz we gotta remember early 20s in this world means they are already old women so if we fallow the worlds logic then what he’s doing is kinda natural for the world
I apologize but I cannot remember at the moment the exact age, it's been a long while since I've read the novels.

What I do remember well is that:

One of the dads of the girls on the heroes party is given a young wife by the mc. She is almost a clone in appearence to his daughter and he impregnates her, apparantly this is supposed to be the Mc's way of revenge to make his former friends uncomfortable by watching her dad impregnate a clone of her

Dex-chan lover
If you wanted to write a Hentai just make a hentai

I apologize but I cannot remember at the moment the exact age, it's been a long while since I've read the novels.

What I do remember well is that:

One of the dads of the girls on the heroes party is given a young wife by the mc. She is almost a clone in appearence to his daughter and he impregnates her, apparantly this is supposed to be the Mc's way of revenge to make his former friends uncomfortable by watching her dad impregnate a clone of her

dood-dude-wtf.gif

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, why am I reading.👀
:finnawoke::wtf:🥹

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, why am I reading.👀
:finnawoke::wtf:🥹
We like some good pop corn trash I guess, it makes for a good quick snack in between a full meal.

Look at me, I read Rent a Girlfriend even though I want Kazuya to get isekaid to the Goblin Slayer world as a female villager.

Users who are viewing this thread