Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Page 24
czFYXcT.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Also I believe technically this is netorase, not netorare. Because the former is like the latter, except the guy wants it to happen because that's his kink or whatever.

Or it's netori because that's "cucking from the perspective of the person doing the stealing (usually with the aim of making it empathetic/acceptable)

Dex-chan lover
For those that haven't read the wn. Once women reach a certain age they're considered old hags and unattractive. Then their husbands find younger girls to sleep with. Dude is just happy to get rid of his "old hag" wife so he can fuck younger girls.

Dex-chan lover
Also I believe technically this is netorase, not netorare. Because the former is like the latter, except the guy wants it to happen because that's his kink or whatever.

Or it's netori because that's "cucking from the perspective of the person doing the stealing (usually with the aim of making it empathetic/acceptable)
I didn't expect a third NTR to exist. Netore, netorari, netorase...

Dex-chan lover
If NTR is socially acceptable, is it still NTR?

Also female character doesn't get a word. Copacetic.

Dex-chan lover
I think there is something that we don't know about yet. I mean this was great comedy but knowing how the 1st wife suggested that he does this and that stuff aren't as they seem not to mention the whole different bed thing. My guess is he truly treats her like a sister or best friend at this point but to prevent her from being unhappy has kept marriage in name while he goes for other women.

Users who are viewing this thread