Yuusha Party o Oida Sareta Kiyou Binbou - Ch. 14

Fed-Kun's army
im torn. i really want to boo them off the stage, but galaxy isnt doing shit and only responded after they got sniped, which i dont even think you can call it a snipe because they abandonned it for 9 months.

hmmm.... booo get off the stage booooo

Dex-chan lover
dude got something to say? yes ? no ? yeah better shut the f up, but i doubt he will
i mean if he claim it was weak, he doom himself, mc got a whole clan/ guild as his witness so the dude can't say it was a collective effort and if he try something there his rep will still massivily tank

Dex-chan lover
Man, next chapter he should just have the wildest smirk on his face.

54bcf51fcbba00c8fac6e3d50347485f.jpg

But with like black dragon drops.

Hero is too unhinged, I'm waiting for him to try and make a move. Hell maybe we can finally see the white mage make a move.

Dex-chan lover
Do something, "Hero". Your "useless" former member justs soloed a Black Dragon which your entire group couldn't do squat against. In fact, you ran from it, didn't you? Whether or not you take a poke at him, there's no way your'e getting out of this unscathed after what you did.

Dex-chan lover
Huh? This is strange? The english was actually readable? For this manga? What has happened to rightdark?!?

Dex-chan lover
Huh? This is strange? The english was actually readable? For this manga? What has happened to rightdark?!?
Their TLs have been improving. Reading some other mangas they TL’d and it looked decent.

That being said, we never minded groups that come back and fix their earlier shit TLs because that shows commitment to the craft and series.

Dex-chan lover
They're gonna feel incredibly stupid when they find out who killed the dragon, despite that fight being cringe as hell

Dex-chan lover
So, Hero-san, your most useless team member, which was kicked out, win solo, against the black dragon your entire team couldn't even give a scratch.
Got anything to say? How about trying to humiliate him in public? Hmmm.... But if he comes back in the future with more achievement that you couldn't achieve, and solo too, what would that make of you? Something lower than trash? After all, you labeled him as trash, didn't you?
Hahahaha.... Did you like facts? Facts hurts, huh? Face it, pride is the downfall of mankind. To be successful, you have to stay humble all the time and not flaunt your achievements. Self praise is also kind of lame.

Dex-chan lover
Their TLs have been improving. Reading some other mangas they TL’d and it looked decent.

That being said, we never minded groups that come back and fix their earlier shit TLs because that shows commitment to the craft and series.
yeah, I actually appreciate that they did fix the english. I had stocked up a bunch because I wanted to compress the headache I got from prior chaps into a single time in this future. So not getting a headache at all despite reading like 10+ chapters (or something like that) was a happy surprise.
Just threw me for a real loop.
"A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one" - me, right now and here

Supporter
Uh-oh
The heroes party just lost every SHRED of credibility they had. First the fired the guy who solo’s the black dragon (then after running away and almost causing a massive casualty) they caused a HUGE stir at the guild. These guys names are MUD now

Dex-chan lover
Too bad the Golden Dawn haven't really confessed yet that it was their fault the Black Dragon got teleported to a lower floor so I'm afraid there's still a chance they might still lie to the guild.
Edit: Dang, they got served!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread