Yuusha Party o Oida Sareta Kiyou Binbou - Ch. 15.3

Still thank you so much. This version is so much more readable and image is somehow also better quality. No offend to other translators but i'm thankful you redo this chapter.
Just to be clear, I'm not really going to pick this up.
I had two hours to spare, saw the translated chapter for this (or butchered, more like) and decided to re-do it.
Enjoy, or don't. Eh, I'll keep reading the raws tbh.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! I really appreciate your two hours of honest effort. Your quality eclipsed the other translation, not that it's really hard to do.

Group Leader
Still thank you so much. This version is so much more readable and image is somehow also better quality. No offend to other translators but i'm thankful you redo this chapter.
The reason why RightDark's scans (not translations, proofreading or typesetting) are so low quality and artifacted can mainly be attributed to two reasons.

First is the source itself. Most raws you'll find online are rips from websites like rawkuma which generally only really have the raw, directly uploaded scans from fans who buy the books physically and scan them.
Second would be the lack of effort put into making said raws more servicible. Upscaling, sharpening and levelling are all super important tools.

Upscaling = Increasing the original file size
Sharpening = Increases edge contrast, making an image look more focused, or "sharp"
Levelling = Brightness slider, when images are too bright the fully black colors will start to appear as more grey, so a levels layer turns that brightness down to normalize the grey colors into solid blacks.

It's pure laziness. Nothing I've brought up will take more than a few minutes per image. Like I said in my first post, too. This took me 2h to complete, start to finish, and most of that time went into QC'ing.

Dex-chan lover
I had two hours to spare, saw the translated chapter for this (or butchered, more like) and decided to re-do it.
Thank you for translating this into English from the gibberish that was posted.

Dex-chan lover
Please for the love of God pick this up. GD is too important to do this and the other guys are miserable to read

Thanks for a much better version! And no offense to the previous TL'er, but experience makes a big difference.

Dex-chan lover
saw the translated chapter for this (or butchered, more like) and decided to re-do it.
Aside from this one, the last chapter I see translated is Ch.12 by Galaxy Degen Scans. You should probably block the group throwing garbage up on here. I had to do that because they kept clogging my updates feed with their trashlations.

Dex-chan lover
Ah that is why this came out of nowhere, I blocked Dark Scans because of the shite quality so forgot there were this many chapters already.
Same, I've never blocked a group before, I tried to put up with the multiple split chapters and the inconsistent names, but after that last abomination it was like my body moved on it's own and instinctively did it. This was a joy to read for only 2 hours of work.

Dex-chan lover
It was a pleasure to re-read (maybe should i say read?) and actually understanding the whole thing without having to use more brain power to connect the dots and make conjectures

Double-page supporter
The thing with monkeyshit TL is that I wouldn’t mind if he was doing it on a series nobody had picked up or was completely dropped. All they’re doing is blatantly sniping things that have traffic on them to redirect to their shit website. You can see it with how they dump a load of shit in hopes that the OG TL drops out and then just stops if it doesn’t work, and if it does just slows down releases dramatically. A trend across multiple manga now. They have no interest in the story or doing a good job.

Dex-chan lover
by all means offend right dark, he has actively bullied other decent independent translators from other manga he decided to pick up

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for providing a version that's actually comprehendable

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update ! what can i say exept please pick it up

Double-page supporter
Understandable. Just happy to see a good scan amongst the garbage ones.

My brain didn't hurt while reading this. It was very well done. Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
This cured my cancer from the last tl

Users who are viewing this thread