Yuusha Party wo Tsuihousareta Hakuma Doushi, S Rank Boukensha ni Hirowareru ~Kono Hakuma Doushi ga Kikakugai Sugiru~ - Ch. 25

Supporter
I think we should just accept that magic is underdeveloped in this setting, and MC has access to the advanced knowledge from The Sage. Which is why chuuni girl with just talent can rival the MC.
(of course, it's possible that she's just lying and doesn't want to reveal who taught her)
I'm not sure to call it "advanced knowledge" so much as "unconventional thinking." Probably is best exemplified in two ways with the Storage spell. It's something that everyone in the larger world is immediately impressed by every time it's manifested; but that Lloyd also knows is inherently simple enough that even non spell casters can learn it in only an hour's time.

Secondly is Lin who gave Cross the suggestion to use Storage as a method to fire arrows in quicker succession -- seeing the situation from "outside the box."

Dex-chan lover
So, are they just going to ignore all the people in the collapsing part of the dungeon?

Dex-chan lover
"it looks like a skeleton insect" "wow good point lets call itthat"
i eman
I GUESS

Banned
I'm glad that MC has a party that truly supports him, though I'd wish authors didn't drag this whole lack of common sense part too much, they're unbelievably slow sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
It's annoying how all of the magic technique discussion in this chapter felt like it should belong to among newbie adventurers. These folks are S rank, though. It's as if, in RL, you took a group of seasoned soldiers of many years of war, and one of them suddenly said to his buddies that if you learn how to control your breathing and timing when doing long-range shooting with your rifle, you have better chances of hitting the target. The other soldiers would then be all shocked by this awesome sounding revelation, hardly able to to believe it. Some of them would even question it, having never heard of it before. Yeah, right.
No more of a, if you clench your sphincter at the exact moment you pull the trigger, the bullet does a loop and hits three other targets not in a line. You could maybe hit more than one enemy with a single penetrating round, the bullet can even tumble after that first hit, to hit somewhere random, but what they are describing sounds too much like bullshit, with the level of understanding the people listening have.

Dex-chan lover
"it looks like a skeleton insect" "wow good point lets call itthat"
i eman
I GUESS
..but Insects have Exoskeletons? Their skeletons are literally what you are seeing when you see an insect. An undead insect skeleton would look almost identical to a normal insect (pretty much only eyes and possibly wings would be missing).

Dex-chan lover
..but Insects have Exoskeletons? Their skeletons are literally what you are seeing when you see an insect. An undead insect skeleton would look almost identical to a normal insect (pretty much only eyes and possibly wings would be missing)
Its ok its uuh magic insect skeleton!!!

Dex-chan lover
This is exactly what i expected from this comment section. Personally. I would too!
images

Contributor
Hmph, so their group was deliberately "organized" to gather all the potential troublemakers in it.

I liked the part where Duggas told the arrogant hero they wouldn't have believed the information from Lloyd anyway, and they had nothing to say in reply because he was right.

Dex-chan lover
please for the love of God DON'T KILL HER PLEASE LET HER BE A NEW PARTY MEMBER

Users who are viewing this thread