Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni: Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Ch. 27 - I Won't Allow It.

Dex-chan lover
You know im pretty sure this entire time Alice has just been flying instead of walking now this is over.

Dex-chan lover
The "you thought you could kill the Demon King with that?" humiliation was neat, but this guy is the kind of pest that should have been taken care of for good.

Contributor
NGL, giving that scumbag the Team Rocket treatment was a little unsatisfying. I hope next time Alice gets to inflict on him the painful comeuppance he deserves. We know he'll be back.

The demons all look menacing and dangerous, but their story is one of warm camaraderie and loyalty in stark contrast to the cowardly and corrupt human king sending one tool of a man to win his war for him. Duke was a bro, and even gave advice to his would-be killer up until his last breath: for a moment, he was a mentor to his killer. The only thing missing was him also telling the guy to adopt his soon-to-be orphaned daughter.

I don't know if Alice will be adopted soon, but I really love how Sophia just glomped her (future) big sister so casually.

Fed-Kun's army
NGL kinda ironic how the Demon King is the one with comrades behind his back while The Hero is all alone with no one backing him up

Users who are viewing this thread