Yuusha wa Shimei wo Wasureteru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I'm quite enjoying this series. The demon lord is so hilariously overpowered when he actually gets annoyed.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the Hero is a hardcore M, given that she goes to the Demon Lord only to get beaten every time

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221 I'm beginning to think it's a sort of honor accessory for high ranking demon folks. We just haven't seen enough to know for sure. However, I feel like it would really interfere in day to day stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Demon Lord dude just can't find a rest. Give the man a peaceful life. No need for all this destruction.

Although, a nice bigger plot of land for cultivation would be nice for him.

@icarushector I wonder if it's a mask based on the demon lord's actual fang? It seems to come out of the demon lord's mouth in Pg 3 Panel 2, whereas it seems to be over Ishin's face.

Ah, I see what happened here, and with this knowledge the greater plot becomes clear.

... Starscream was reincarnated into a fantasy world ...

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad the Demon Lord is so overpowered. The power imbalance keeps the assholes' behaviour funny.

Dex-chan lover
Be careful in your new vocation, aide, for one of the people you will be dealing with is a hot-headed, emotional and hyperlethal killing machine with no regard for life and will stop at nothing to complete its task.

And the other one is the Demon King.

Users who are viewing this thread