Yuusha, Yamemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.2 - Demon King, Learn the Truth of the Philosopher's Stone ②

Dex-chan lover
@kaarme
yes there one in leo heart or rather all demon heart series have philosopher stone as heart and latter they even found one of leo sibling stone and somehow reviev him
and everything just what @maffo666 , or rather the reason echidna invasion to human world actually to save demon lord

Dex-chan lover
@baka_gaijin Page 7, If I remembered correctly, the gate to demon world are closing hence their time are limited in the human world and Echidna almost given up and return home without the stone.

Dex-chan lover
An alternative for how to translate the scolding would be to translate it into the word "dame~" instead.
Though if you want it to not take on the traits of that word, and still be scolding like its a pet, then "bad [boy/dog/child]" or how
x24.png
did it works well too (the framing is needed tho). Maybe "naughty"? Though that will make ppl think in sexual ways...

There's room for improvement, but still good job, and much thanks for the chapter. If you can, refrain from changing/bolding the font too much next time as it feels obtrusive.

Group Leader
@ArsNova could you elaborate on how it feels obtrusive and if there's someway to not feel obtrusive while still having bold font? I'd prefer to keep having bold text to keep in line in how the original manga had changing font styles. Like in page 4 the first part of the scream bubble isn't in bold while the second part is showing that Echidna really shouted "Be quiet!", though i guess if it's too bothersome for others i'll stop

@bakagaijin sorry, didn't think to check for similar usernames, i'll change it if you want, didn't meant to snipe anything just wanted a unique group name "Baka Gaijin" and i just used that as my username

@Kyujyu ah, yes, thank you for the explanation, but what i meant was i didn't fully understand the japanese sentence, i did my best in making a sentence but i might've misunderstood the meaning 😅

@feha yeah, i thought of putting "Bad boy/girl" but it looks weird ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Users who are viewing this thread