Yuusha, Yamemasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 16.2 - Hero, Officially Employed ②

Dex-chan lover
Do heroes usually do stuff like groom other people so they can hijack their body??? Pmao

Dex-chan lover
turns out being a ball took away his hero will I guess

Dex-chan lover
"Yep, I'm gonna hijack body and fight Leo"
So in the end the whole programming was bullshit, eh?

Dex-chan lover
Same as others, i don’t remember her. Were we supposed or did she like appear in one panel like at chapter 1 or something lol. (Also interested to see if virgo is just gonna be stupidly weaker than leo or if he’s more in the demon generals range of power)

Banned
@BananowyJE

dude said they were all designed by different countries... so probably the one that made him wasn't as restrictive. Which makes sense since restricting a healer/doctor is a bad idea.

Dex-chan lover
guys we dont remember her coz we never met her before, from the things she said it looks like leon defeated her during his travel to take down ekidona the 1st time, so it happened wayyyy before chapter 1

Dex-chan lover
Couldn't this manga just have ended with the last chapter? This contrivance is unneeded.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I can see how much milk they're going to squeeze out of this type of series. Isekai/Tensei stories are serious business lmao.

Aggregator gang
Unrelated to the chapter but related to the credits:
Reason HimeHina vids aren't getting translations recently is that the translator is currently busy in RL and will be translating them after he finishes up things I believe.

Dex-chan lover
to everyone asking-he said if he regained his old body be'll be forced to continue his old programming, ie continue to be a hero. but since he's still an orb he's not bound to it yet

Dex-chan lover
Huh, this came out of nowhere. I guess they'll milk it with some other bullshit for the other 10 zodiac huh?

Dex-chan lover
Yep, I knew the author would pull something right out of their ass to continue this. Everything was neatly wrapped up, then this shit. Oh well.

Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread