Zangyaku Sugiru Isekai demo Suzuki wa Kawaii - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
No, this manga didn't get axed. The mangaka deliberately stopped at 2 volumes. This manga was intended to just be a teaser for the novel from the start.

And the aggresive dude from the other world won't appear anymore in this manga.
so this manga is just a teaser for the novel? wish i knew about this from the first chapter so i never read it :mad:

man now i feel sad and really REALLY mad! it happened for other manga i like ( Never Die Extra ) it ended in chapter 60 and told the story continued in the novel D:<

well i am dropping out, to me in the next chapter MC i am cute keep me safe spell is somehow stops working and the other demon remember what happened all of them feel rage and MC and the other human dies in this chapter and their body is eating the story end it's a dark tragedy end but its ending for me

Dex-chan lover
:pepehmm: Last page must have been past. I mean, Nefi was bragging about killing the guy in bed. Now unless the old owner returns as undead and the blood stains are actually him bleeding from MC's skills just like that skeleton soldier from earlier

Dex-chan lover
I bet bro steps out to get some milk and comes back to them slaughtered cuz like it’s demon country yo, I doubt ever neighbor is gonna know Mr. Cute protected boy is living there, plus harming human slaves probably seems easy to do since they’re so replaceable

Dex-chan lover
:pepehmm: Last page must have been past. I mean, Nefi was bragging about killing the guy in bed. Now unless the old owner returns as undead and the blood stains are actually him bleeding from MC's skills just like that skeleton soldier from earlier
pretty legit theory

Dex-chan lover
NO NO NO NO NO NO THAT GOTTA BE A FLASHBACK RIGHT THERE I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THEY DIED ALREADY NO NO NO NO NO NO

Dex-chan lover
In the end, this series kinda trended a lot darker than I had initially thought the concept would go. 🤔 Not sure how to feel about it. Like it's such a tonal whiplash to be like "yeah the women in this world think the mc is so cute they literally throw themselves out windows. Oh well heres some murder-gore"

Dex-chan lover
In the end, this series kinda trended a lot darker than I had initially thought the concept would go. 🤔 Not sure how to feel about it. Like it's such a tonal whiplash to be like "yeah the women in this world think the mc is so cute they literally throw themselves out windows. Oh well heres some murder-gore"
I actually really like it and want more stories to embrace that sort of thing.

No, this manga didn't get axed. The mangaka deliberately stopped at 2 volumes. This manga was intended to just be a teaser for the novel from the start.

And the aggresive dude from the other world won't appear anymore in this manga.
So it will be continued in LN Form?

Dex-chan lover
I really do not get making a manga to advertise a novel, is like making a really good bike to advertise a car, they kind of do the same but they are not the same... i can`t for the life of me read a light/web novel, simply do not like them, don`t like the format, so is really annoying when you get invested in a story and then they go "nah, you go and finish the story in this complettly different format", it does not make me buy the story, in fact makes me hate it

We REALLY need a "Adaptation Ad" tag on Mangadex.
A large majority of anime/manga adaptations are essentially an ad for the original or for selling merchandise so if you see the adaptation tag just assume it says "ad" on the end. Anime for example usually don't make back the money spent on production costs.

Dex-chan lover
We REALLY need a "Adaptation Ad" tag on Mangadex.
To be fair, we need a "Fanbox Ad" tag way more
How do you think we could go about asking the admins / owners of the site to ad such tags, as I do agree with you both they are definitely needed. Maybe along with some other genres or settings tags.

Thanks everyone at kagenihisomi for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread