Zenbu Kimi no Sei - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if getting pregnant will stop the ability to change genders, because if he/she is carrying a baby and he/she swaps genders does the baby is sent to the shadow realm and is waiting for another swap, or just disappears, or he/she just can't swap.

@darekpawlo as someone who has been into genderbending for 15 years now I have never seen a case where they can succesfully change gender while pregnant. Usually they are mode locked until the baby is born (abortions never happen in this setting) and usually they remain female due to maternal instincts kicking in.

Dex-chan lover
@darekpawlo It'd be sort of terrifying imagining what might happen. Going a dark route here, I could easily imagine it either killing the baby as the body morphs of keeping the baby alive but damaging the parent's body. I'd imagine if someone with that condition got pregnant, they'd want to be in complete isolation from anything that might make their heart beat rapidly and cause a gender change because of the potential risk.

Aggregator gang
@930310 now lets be honest, most of the time isnt about maternal instincts kicking in, more about mind breaking the poor things.

About the chapter tho, at least both doesnt have the same gender sometimes it seems, but its funny saying you dont know whats your gender when you can just be both, but well manga logic as always.

Dex-chan lover
a clear oversight here. boys and girls are separated for moral reasons but the children who can change sex are put in the same room together. not very well thought out

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering when the Sakura-chan to Amane-kun factor would kick in and there it is. Nagi has no strong feelings on their gender because it's always been a crapshoot.

Group Leader
Jesus Chirst what is even going on here?
what is this?
yaoi?
yuri?
it doesn't even fit the typical gender-bender manga romance premise of "i turned into a girl and i fell in love with a boy", this is a whole new subgenre.

Users who are viewing this thread