Zense Coupling - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Maria and Jou (6)

Double-page supporter
jou's feelings definitely changing lol.

Though it seemed like he was already in love with Maria in the past life?

Contributor
A little bit of jealousy would do Jou a lot of good if it means realizing his true feelings towards Maria.

Haha, you know that the author managed to make each ship balanced if in every couple, there's a reader claiming it as their best/favorite ship.

@Short_Circut @Nightlilygirl-
Yeah, me too. Actually, in the side chapter, it shows that he is indeed in love with her (represented with him giving her flowers that means "I love you"). It's just that the servant mindset is so deeply rooted into his soul (it even carried to the next life) that he cannot think he's allowed to love her or even pursue it - much less fathom that they can be together.

Dex-chan lover
I kind of understand that he is fixated in being a good servant... but honestly she really makes things harder for herself. They may have their memories but still act according for their current age after all.

Dex-chan lover
Jou's jealousy is from Maria being in arranged marriage, he is very lacking in self confidence towards her since he knew "she" eventually had to choose someone else. But that's in the past, she ain't a princess any more, just a normal girl...

Users who are viewing this thread