Zense Coupling - Vol. 7 Ch. 55.5 - 10 Years Later

I loved this, the ending was something we all wanted. The times when their memories came back felt like the emotions were going through a rollercoaster since the outcome always is at first hard but I'm glad it ended up this way. One of my favorites for sure and i have read and i am still reading over 100+ rom's. 10/10 Very fun to read and wholesome to the very end!

Fed-Kun's army
I finished this back when it was still being translated. Today, 3 years later, I randomly remembered that it existed and decided to reread it. Goated rom-com, 10/10

Dex-chan lover
Suzu became a teacher with a fitting ponytail, but now they can't openly flirt during their time at work since it's not really welcome... Oh well, at least she grew more aware of her human form.

It was obvious Ryuu and Uta gonna have a child first, only couple with appropriate age and actually fully acknowledged their feelings with amendment where they went wrong.

Hina and Yahiro still had to wait a long time, but we know they're engaged from the previous chapter and Yahiro await true to her feeling until it was legal.

Maria and Jou didn't progress at all, Jou looks like still in his servant attitude... :/

Only thing missing is Prince and Ann, a honest guy with an airhead yandare with a servant personality probably would be harder to crack than Jou. It's a shame we didn't get to see their progress.

Overall it was a nice relaxing read with some twists at the end, but nothing too serious even when Suzu ran away, Uta regained her tsundare personality, Hina rejecting Yahiro and Marie meeting the prince. It all didn't let much to worry about, keeping the fluff streaming from each chapter.

10/10 nice comfy read.

Thanks for the quality scanlation till the very end!

Dex-chan lover
Looks like today will be a good day.

Took the words right outta my mouth, brother 🥲😭 never a better day than to see them all happy

Users who are viewing this thread