Zense Coupling - Vol. 7 Ch. 55.5 - 10 Years Later

Thank you so much for your hard work, I hope the author would release another work on Prince and his servant's romance

Thank you for this amazing adventure! A nice, wholesome story about 4 reincarnated couples. Very nice conclusion!

Ack binge read this gem for 3 days thank God I read it when it's already completed, I couldn't bear the cliffhanger and I don't have the patience for that. Thank you so much for solo translating this! One of the best romance mangas I've read in my entire life.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad I waited until this finished. Couldn't have been able to support all the cliffhangers.

Fluffy Af. Such a nice read

Thanks for the hardwork. Absolutely will not forget this manga. Solid gold ( ´ ▽ ` )

i literally read through this in one sitting and i have been crying from start to finish. this manga is SO GOOD i can’t believe how much this heartache this made me feel. each story is so tragic in their past life and the fact that they’re all so happy now makes me cry just thinking about it again.

LITERALLY A PERFECT MANGA. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH TRANSLATORS!!!

Dex-chan lover
Y'know... My life has a lot of downs, especially recently. Though I should be used to it, I get down in the dumps as well.
But things like this make it easier to deal with. Though obviously fictional, it makes me so very happy. Happy endings seem so sparse these days and I think I needed this.
Thank you for translating and thank you authors, editors, and publishers.

Fed-Kun's army
Just finished binge reading this. Thanks for the translation team and the author~
This manga is really adorable. And finally Ryuu has a child lol, back then he looked like regretted he doesn't has descendants

P.S: now, Jou becomes more freaking hot

Double-page supporter
bro that was so goooooodd i fucking loved that it made me way to happy ~~~ ahhh i wanna fall in loooooveee

Users who are viewing this thread