Zettai BL ni Naru Sekai vs. Zettai BL ni Naritakunai Otoko

this is beautiful and i can hear tomokazu sugita's voice everytime i read mc's lines/narration

god this is one of the best isekai shit ive seen, it totally roasts the hell out of my favorite tropes in bl and god it is glorious

you can tell this was made by someone who really likes the genre!

I really don`t read that much BL manga since its not my type of genre but this is actually funny makes me remember when i tried to read BL but the moment they show the covers and the first page it was already r18+ like bruh my eyes seeing that smh even though there are some yuri manga like that but still bruh

Gracias por la update! Es un manga extremadamente divertido, realmente es bueno parodiando al genero BL sin lugar a dudas

Lo mejor de todo es que a pesar de decir que tiene poca facha, cada capítulo le salen mas pretendientes, mira si va a ser un personaje secundario, que acepte su triste realidad o se consiga una novia a ver si lo dejan de molestar.

Fed-Kun's army
I can't just comment "F" in every single chapter damnit
the madlad deserves respect

Yay new chapter!!

Thanks you.Thanks you.Thanks you.Thanks you.Thanks you.Thanks you.Thanks you.Thanks you.Thanks you.Thanks you.Thanks you.Thanks you.Thanks you.Thanks you.Thanks you.Thanks you.Thanks you.Thanks you.Thanks you.Thanks you.Thanks you soo much.

Dex-chan lover
If it wasn't obvious this entire manga is a satire of the BL genre, but not necessarily yaoi.

Mann, i really hope they release the newer chapters and the chapters they skipped soon... seeing as konkichi has been dropping new stuff for a while

Man I really can read Spanish but dammmm i prefer English translations 😭 plz release eventually

Users who are viewing this thread