Zutto Otokonoko da to Omotte ita Gakitaishou ga Onnanoko deshita - Ch. 30

Oh God, I always thought the previous chapter was a joke. How wrong I am

Dex-chan lover
@Case You are the MVP!
And then the immediate next chapter is them looking for an apartment, man this manga moves fast.

Edit: apparently she is on her 3rd month and all.

Aggregator gang
From chapter 28, mc girl had cravings for sour stuff, a symptom of being pregnant so this is fking real boys and girls

MD@Home
Welp if you're tired of romance stories dragging on for years, there a story where the girl gets pregnant in 30 pages.

htt

Group Leader
@polo i worded it as she's referring to the developing fetus, using 'baby' as a proper noun instead of a common noun

pregnant women commonly refer to their unnamed child as 'baby' (proper) and 'the baby' (common), depending on if they're using it as a stand-in for the name or the physical entity/pregnancy

Dex-chan lover
you guys are getting jebaited
the author can still do the it was all a dream chapter
but hopefully he/she did not

Aggregator gang
@htt If it's being used as a proper noun, then it should be capitalized. That would have likely removed all confusion.

I thought the girl was pulling a prank!!
But apparently the author had different ideas.
Btw just to be clear on my conscience......... Their still high schoolers,right?

I'm honestly baffled how any of you thought this was all goofs. The last couple chapters were pretty unambiguous. Or was it just incredibly wishful thinking on their part since they're still in school?

Users who are viewing this thread