Zutto Otokonoko da to Omotte ita Gakitaishou ga Onnanoko deshita - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
You only got a scolding for that? Be grateful that your father doesn't chop your guy up

Dex-chan lover
So... they started living together out of nowhere, are now pregnant, and that's all the scolding they got?
When did they even fuck?

@AthK
Using just "baby" there isn't correct though. It should either be "with the baby" or just "getting pregnant".

I'm assuming you're referring to how you can fit the text when you say 'shaping' and both of these options are just fine on that front. If you use the first just put "the baby" on a new line below "with" and if you use the second just remove the "with baby" line. Really not that hard...

iqbmrs.jpeg

Power Uploader
@Polo I wan't referring to shaping.. I said that the translator prefers 'baby' without 'the' because it sounds cute that way to him... I'm not a native English speaker so, I have nothing to argue.. If you want to ask anything else, ping the translator (@htt)..
Thanks!

Aggregator gang
@Doomroar
Given they're living together them getting scolded IS what should be surprising rather.
Usually by that point your in-laws or parents are already trying to put the kids idea in your head with not-actually-a-jokes about "free babysitting since we live close". Usually happier than you are about grandkids on the way.

Users who are viewing this thread