Masamune-kun no Revenge: Engagement - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Oh shit / I screwed up (Part 1)

Power Uploader
I have several questions on the writing of this chapter, but seriously...

How the fuck did Masamune's phone end up next to Iroha when he was clearly using it at night to call Frank?

Author'd better come up with some very good excuses for that next chapter lol

Dex-chan lover
Aki, dumps his ass. She constantly have to put up with men hitting on her while suffering from fearing that her relationship would fall apart while this mf can't just fucking shake a girl away and said "nah I have a girlfriend, fucking stop bothering me"

Dex-chan lover
This is so stupid and forced i cant even care anymore Masamune is not acting like him self, and what is with this author trying to endear this girl to both us and Masamune. This story so far has completely destroyed our two leads to where i dont even recognize them as the same characters.The author better have a damn good reason for doing this other drama for the sake of drama. Last chapter pissed me off so much i actually punched my wall.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, come on, what the fuck is this writing. I was reading expecting some dumb excuse for a misunderstanding but not this waterheaded one. HOW THE FUCK HIS PHONE ENDED ON HER HANDS BY ACCIDENT, THERE IS NO PLOT DEVICE UNDER THE SUN THAT WILL JUSTIFY THAT SHIT! IS MASAMUNE THE NEW DOLLAR STORE URASHIMA KENTARO?

Even if the latter half of the original manga left me jaded, I still had some fond memories of it, but these 6 chapters are destroying them.

Power Uploader
This is so stupid and forced i cant even care anymore Masamune is not acting like him self, and what is with this author trying to endear this girl to both us and Masamune. This story so far has completely destroyed our two leads to where i dont even recognize them as the same characters.The author better have a damn good reason for doing this other drama for the sake of drama. Last chapter pissed me off so much i actually punched my wall.
Worst of all, they still try to market this as the original story. Like come on, the "revenge" part was a done deal, both After School and Engagement are different story altogether. Why would they stick this into the original manga is beyond me.

Dex-chan lover
100% agree. The author is literally abusing their own creation, all its characters, stuff they worked on and developed for a long time (even if you didn't like it)- this is corporate greed and stupidity. They should be ashamed as writers and part of the industry but sadly this is becoming the norm nowadays. This is like the ~6th (big-ish)manga I read that was finished for a while and got randomly continued on in the past 1-2 years. And EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. it fucking sucks and reeks of greed. Where is their fucking morals. Work on an actual sequel and push your creation forward- not this lame ass, "quickly make the bag" mentality.

This shit right now reads like a fanfic of AkixMasamune haters. What an embarrassment

Dex-chan lover
I feel like it would’ve been way better instead having some new girl they actually developed the characters from the original series. All those characters had so much potential but the original series only focused on the main couple.

Double-page supporter
Masamune acts like idiot for no reason. This will be another kanokari no doubt, just another series expanded to siphon money from fans

Dex-chan lover
As always, whenever there is a continuation of a romcom series, it sucks. Since you KNOW it is done out of greed. Original series wasn't really up there to begin with. Now its even worse.

As always, whenever there is a continuation of a romcom series, it sucks. Since you KNOW it is done out of greed. Original series wasn't really up there to begin with. Now its even worse.
Well, not just romcom, and the continuation it is not the problem, like masamune-kun after school it's a good sequel, but this one is... You know it

Double-page supporter
I know everyone is mad because they continued a light-hearted teenage romance story with drama, but I also find the mild deconstruction of the typical "kind harem protagonist" quite interesting.

100% agree. The author is literally abusing their own creation, all its characters, stuff they worked on and developed for a long time (even if you didn't like it)- this is corporate greed and stupidity. They should be ashamed as writers and part of the industry but sadly this is becoming the norm nowadays. This is like the ~6th (big-ish)manga I read that was finished for a while and got randomly continued on in the past 1-2 years. And EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. it fucking sucks and reeks of greed. Where is their fucking morals. Work on an actual sequel and push your creation forward- not this lame ass, "quickly make the bag" mentality.

This shit right now reads like a fanfic of AkixMasamune haters. What an embarrassment
I understand about Masamune but how Aki? I didn't see her being any different from the ending of manga and after school, as always damn love and forgive Masamune whatever he did and however it's hurt her

Users who are viewing this thread