Masamune-kun no Revenge: Engagement - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Oh shit / I screwed up (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
THE AUTHOR IS COOKING
Keep in mind, the author placed Masamune here in the first place and made him act as if he never grew up.

It's like if I went and stabbed someone. And then walked to the crowd of people watching and said "Murdering has to stop."
And then another person told me I'm cooking.

NOPE

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You know, this series would be 10/10 if Aki really breaks up with Masamune and Masamune actually ends up with another girl.

If it goes the way it was again, with Masamune returning to Aki once more, then it's absolutely dogshit 1/10 sequel.

Dex-chan lover
WTF do people keep saying that they should break up??? A whole series was made to match them up through fire and ice so clearly the author wanted them together. Also yeah he's dumb after going to college for plot reasons but he truly hasn't tried cheating, there's no NTR here, he's just a fucking idiot that will learn his lesson through pain, on how to properly shut down thots like the new girl.

And I am going on a limp here but isn't the subtitle engagement, clearly foreshadowing Aki and Masamune getting engaged??? Like what?? Do you guys, who say they should break up, actually believe that the subtitle of the series refers to that new crazy thot actually getting engaged with Masamune or something???

HE ALREADY GOT HIS THOT, AKI. Jesus you guys srsly get a grip, you have read tons of this shit already

The author has got to be writing this just to have a justification for Season 2 i.e. selling this new work. Should well enough left the series alone and written something else at this rate.

Contributor
I hate to say this but honestly, it's a sane option to break up at this point. I'm so disappointed at how this turned out that maybe the writer should just commit to it and finish ruining the original ending already.

I can't even feel a spark of love in their current relationship anymore, Masamune is too busy getting all his priorities wrong and treating Aki like a low priority afterthought. Aki doesn't really trust him now either considering how he's been treating her so far. I don't know what they're going for with this, a breakup arc followed by a getting back together again arc after he somehow proves his love all over again?

This seems like a textbook depiction of how NOT to do a long-distance relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread