Masamune-kun no Revenge: Engagement - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Oh shit / I screwed up (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
This whole sequel is a big question mark for me... I hope it won't ruin everything that has been built in the prequel or I would literally riot

Dex-chan lover
I have several questions on the writing of this chapter, but seriously...

How the fuck did Masamune's phone end up next to Iroha when he was clearly using it at night to call Frank?

Author'd better come up with some very good excuses for that next chapter lol
Nah. That was not Masamune's phone. It was Iroha's phone and it has the butler's phone id.

Dex-chan lover
author wtf are you writing, im treating this like a fanfic cuz these leads arent acting like they are as characters tf

LOL all the silly comments about being a scumbag BF.

He hasn't cheated and it's clear by his thinking he doesn't even think something close to that.

So easily baited lol
Nah i don't mad about that, i mad because Masamune forgot their anniversary and promise to talk about it but completely forgot again... I know he have reason but man, if you always like that how your relationship will keep strong

Dex-chan lover
As the publisher, I'd tell the editor “Two chapters have ended with the same dicking. Not just dicking of the same sort, but literally the same dicking. The next chapter, wrap-up the series, with the long-distance relationship repaired, and the dickstress out on her ass.”

Dex-chan lover
I was kinda excited when I started this sequel manga thinking it was going to focus more on our maid girl. I wish we focused on the maid girl. This has just sucked, and messes with the original ending for no good reason other than "look the MC is shit at dealing with this fucking stalker bitch" lets not forget he is just being a bigger dumb ass than he was in the original.

Power Uploader
Not likely, when he grabs the phone you can see there are 12 notifications which from the previous pages we can infer are from Aki's missed calls
Also he was calling Muriel's brother (Frank) via his contact, otherwise it wouldn't show Frank's name on the calling screen.

He's just retarded at this point tbh

Why take her to his department? Why not call a taxi for her or something bruh

Dex-chan lover
This is so stupid and forced i cant even care anymore Masamune is not acting like him self, and what is with this author trying to endear this girl to both us and Masamune. This story so far has completely destroyed our two leads to where i dont even recognize them as the same characters.The author better have a damn good reason for doing this other drama for the sake of drama. Last chapter pissed me off so much i actually punched my wall.
We know Masamune is not that good in the beginning. The only reason this had this manga is to promote the anime. Now I don't think this will ever be an anime after all the flak. Unless the anime also sells.

In the end its MONEY MONEY MONEY. GOTTA MILK EM MONEY.

Who cares about characters? Screw them, make 'em sexy for doujinshis' and maybe even make them viable for "OVA's" like Magical Canan.

Double-page supporter
100% agree. The author is literally abusing their own creation, all its characters, stuff they worked on and developed for a long time (even if you didn't like it)- this is corporate greed and stupidity. They should be ashamed as writers and part of the industry but sadly this is becoming the norm nowadays. This is like the ~6th (big-ish)manga I read that was finished for a while and got randomly continued on in the past 1-2 years. And EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. it fucking sucks and reeks of greed. Where is their fucking morals. Work on an actual sequel and push your creation forward- not this lame ass, "quickly make the bag" mentality.

This shit right now reads like a fanfic of AkixMasamune haters. What an embarrassment
meanwhile horimiya is still going as the usual with the new releases

Dex-chan lover
meanwhile horimiya is still going as the usual with the new releases
And rightfully so. They did properly what almost every other manga fails at- no random timeskip with completely changed characters, dynamics and writing. Pair that with them not only relying on ruining old characters but introducing an extended cast with ACTUALLY INTERESTING AND ENJOYABLE CHARACTERS and you got success. It really is be that easy.

Granted, Horimiya is hugely popular so they don't have to go for shock value (unlike masamune-kun no revenge: trash here) and also only running for 6 chapters, I believe but... point still stands.

Users who are viewing this thread