Masamune-kun no Revenge: Engagement - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Oh shit / I screwed up (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Author is completely trashing on his previous work. Musamune was never this stupid in the original series, which is saying a lot because there was already a good amount of bs in the original, but this is just on another level. That being said, I am interested in where this is going so I guess the author is doing what he intended.

Contributor
Yoshino back into full force, she is the only one who always love mc from the start.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot why but everyone basically wants this dude’s dick, to the point where I expect after this girl’s arc ends, there’ll be more and more and it’ll be the repeat of the last one but they’re now of age to bang

Dex-chan lover
1. She should definitely dump him. The way he has treating his relationship for a while now is definitely not something you want. Even setting that aside he didn't set proper boundaries with a girl who flirts and kisses with him even after knowing he is in a relationship and still brought her home for the night.
2. Masamune would never do these things. Granted that he was always dense and worked so hard that he often ran himself into the ground but the point of his character growth was how he learned to be more mindful and treasure the people around him. The after stories depicted exactly that where he had started to spend more efforts and time on his relationship with aki. Yet somehow in this story he has become so worse that aki is just an afterthought to him.

Honestly the author is just milking this series for money and destroying his own characters in the process. Sad to see this happening to one of my favourite series

Users who are viewing this thread