Masamune-kun no Revenge: Engagement - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Oh shit / I screwed up (Part 1)

Am I the only one who is curious when did Masamune and Frank Besson became friends like this so Masamune can call him in the middle of the night just to ask something?

Contributor
Yikes, some fuckboys that look like they're from some rapey YariCir approached Aki but thankfully she's still the same strong-willed girl who can brush them off. But she's all alone there and it looks like those pricks haven't fully given up.

I'm sorry, but I just can't feel any sympathy for Iroha. Or for Masamune for that matter. He didn't even take a goddamn look at the notifications from his supposed girlfriend. Man, Aki is a saint for putting up with this guy's near constant failures as a boyfriend. We already know long-distance relationships are hard, but I fail to see him putting any significant effort to make it work.

Am I the only one who is curious when did Masamune and Frank Besson became friends like this so Masamune can call him in the middle of the night just to ask something?
Well in after school chapter 5 or 6, Masamune did private lesson to Muriel so maybe since that

Fed-Kun's army
This is so fucking dumb, it makes zero sense. I can't believe this retard author actually thought it would be a good idea to make this bullshit.

Fed-Kun's army
I understand about Masamune but how Aki? I didn't see her being any different from the ending of manga and after school, as always damn love and forgive Masamune whatever he did and however it's hurt her
She never would have left, makes zero sense for her to go to school far away or even to be a vet..

Users who are viewing this thread