Slime Slayer: From Zero To Black Steel King - Ch. 3 - Magic ore

Dex-chan lover
Time to dip that ore in chocolate and eat it. Have fun storming the castle!

Dex-chan lover
Japanese people spending USD never fails to throw me off.

Looks like we’re going with the common trope of being misunderstood as worthless when he’s actually the strongest there ever was. Let‘s see whether this misunderstanding manages to exist for more than fifty chapters, or if the MC’s brain isn’t merely fluffy stuffing.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like we’re going with the common trope of being misunderstood as worthless when he’s actually the strongest there ever was.
I don’t think so? Both devices read his mana as zero, and I don’t think the precision test was measuring anything else.
Inb4 his mana reading overflowed back to 0, like that mecha isekai manga.

I’d like to guess that he has something unique that’s different to mana and not intended to be measured, and that he isn’t blatantly OP. But maybe I’m being too generous.

Dex-chan lover
Just eat it, eat it
Open up your mouth and feed it
Have some more yogurt, have some more spam
It doesn't matter if it's fresh or canned
Just eat it, eat it

Contributor
@asdftoger
Thanks for the translation~
Btw dude just keep it as third year in highschool and the money as yen... also you shouldn't enlarge the page beyond it's
resolution it's only damaging the art~ 😵‍💫

Dex-chan lover
i dunno. but for sure if it actually just pure malfunctioning, it will be an original plot.

not an exciting one. but original.
I'm kind of expecting a formatting error explanation with impossible formatting. Like the 0 being shown here because it was in the middle of the massive pile of zeros to follow.

But that would mean someone had to format centering and screen wrapping and error overflow of displayed numbers (compressing 0s into a single 0 when in the display window) without it pulling the number outside of the viewing field...

So, yeah. Let's hope it's a equipment failure. Because otherwise the person programming the macro messed up massively.

Dex-chan lover
@asdftoger
Thanks for the translation~
Btw dude just keep it as third year in highschool and the money as yen... also you shouldn't enlarge the page beyond it's
resolution it's only damaging the art~ 😵‍💫
thanks!
yeh, i'm starting to regret using year 12 and dollars, might change in future. i've used the raws directly as-is from comicwalker and haven't changed the resolution on purpose, is there a way to check what the original reso is meant to be?

Users who are viewing this thread