Slime Slayer: From Zero To Black Steel King - Ch. 1 - The miniscule dungeon that emerged in the yard

Group Leader
I'm sure I don't need to remind anyone, but Metal Slimes in Dragon Quest games are infinitely quick little bundles of XP that you can hurt, barely, if you're very very lucky. But kill them and you'll powerlevel stupid fast.

...But if you get them in a small alcove where they can't escape...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! I remember enjoying the WN, looking forward to this.

Dex-chan lover
I don't how the fuck every "average guy" in manga happens to be good looking? Like what exactly is average about his face?

Reactions: N7S
Dex-chan lover
I'm sure I don't need to remind anyone, but Metal Slimes in Dragon Quest games are infinitely quick little bundles of XP that you can hurt, barely, if you're very very lucky. But kill them and you'll powerlevel stupid fast.

Someone tell the GM to patch this shit up :pepehmm:

Aggregator gang
The WN pace was super slow during first arc for build up.

Let's see how manga tackle this

Dex-chan lover

I remember Metal King Slime in DQ 8 on PS2. Fun game.

Double-page supporter
Wait was the WN translated? I found the raws but didn't see it on Novelupdates.

AHA: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-found-tiny-dungeon-that-can-only-produce-metal-slime/
That title reminds of the infamous "Masayuki map" from Dragon Quest IX; it was a procedurally generated dungeon that only spawned Metal King Slimes on the second last floor. As you'd expect, a dungeon that good for grinding had its "map" (generating seed) shared like crazy, it even it got referenced in Dragon Quest XI 3DS/Definitive Edition.

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading the webnovel for this a while back. Nothing incredible, but pretty decent as far as power fantasies go.

N7S

Smells like shit. Every time a manga or an anime brings agendas it will destroy itself. Also the build was shit like can you make something original at the very least ?

Dex-chan lover
ASw246ab23.png

Users who are viewing this thread