Imaizumin Chi wa Douyara Gal no Tamariba ni Natteru Rashii~DEEP~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
The mom was so close to figuring out something was up until her mind kind of just... shut off at the fact her kid is in a foursome with three incredibly attractive and powerful girls, one of which at least is also super rich. That and he is also now dating her friend it seems like too on top of things.

Dex-chan lover
these 3 girls almost blew up their plan. luckily for them, MC mom probably thinking:
"These girls are kind and (too) friendly to my boy. and he also has a good time with them. I'm just gonna pretend I didn't see any blatant evidence that my boy secretly had a Gal Harem behind my back."

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL! I hope we can get up to the raws soon, Ch 23 is really fun and cute, hope people can see it soon.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL! I hope we can get up to the raws soon, Ch 23 is really fun and cute, hope people can see it soon.
You know how they plan to upload chapter right? New chap will be uploaded first on their site 1 month after raw, and on here 1 more month later, so yeah we wait 2 months every chap to read it here

Dex-chan lover
Imaizumi-mama, your son is doing incredibly well. But like Ruri made quite an impression. But the fact that you concluded they're living together, didn't understand why and just decided to....not think about it is gold.

Users who are viewing this thread