Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 94 - A Sad, or Rather, Highly Sour Goodbye

Dex-chan lover
time to gather new 'residents'
80151z.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The new residents of the demi plane already made their appearance in the anime but the manga is only mentioning them now.
=> I guess it's true when they say that the anime is rushing its pace.
The anime also left out a lot of story details.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The new residents of the demi plane already made their appearance in the anime but the manga is only mentioning them now.
=> I guess it's true when they say that the anime is rushing its pace.
The anime also left out some a lot of story details.
is the anime skipping those or do they just shuffle things around? i was looking forward for the "oops i forgot to hold back" scene though, that would be a huge let down if that is skipped

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure I already read this chapter not too long ago o_O
Tanks for the food

Dex-chan lover
is the anime skipping those or do they just shuffle things around? i was looking forward for the "oops i forgot to hold back" scene though, that would be a huge let down if that is skipped
Seems more shuffling than actually rushing, though i guess to a extent it's going at a faster pace than the manga, that said i can understand why they might rush, they probably want to end the anime season on
the second fight with sofia.

Group Leader
The anime is rushing through sections, like they completely skipped Lime's full assault on the organization's base and Shiki's part of Blaine's interrogation.

Users who are viewing this thread