Itsumo Baka ni shitekuru Bishoujo-tachi to Zetsuen shitara, Jitsu wa Ore no Koto ga Daisuki Datta you da. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Parting Ways with The Beau…

Dex-chan lover
ah yes screw them all, sadly it seems he doesnt gets mad at them too long and started to be friendly again...
I mean eventually you would run outta steam. And maybe they changed for the better after he grew a spine (which seems like a complete 180 as i think he had these beliefs since childhood) and letting them know he didn't like what they were doing, unlike before where he was endorcing such behavior.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Alr this one is promising, not every manga have MC standing up for himself like this
Even though it's misinterpreted, he realizes that his approach to people in his life up to now doesn't go in his favor, so now he's making the effort to change that for a different result. Not a lot of people do that even once they do find out what's wrong, so this is already looking good.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, another embarrassing, cringe inducing wish fulfillment story about how the awkward nice guy is secretly hot and has all these babes lusting over him because he's accrued enough nice guy points, but he's gonna snub all their advances now that he's a cool dude, who'll no doubt meet a fourth girl in a couple chapters that sees his real value. This is going to be some choice trash. Bookmarked.

Group Leader
I mean eventually you would run outta steam. And maybe they changed for the better after he grew a spine (which seems like a complete 180 as i think he had these beliefs since childhood).
it does seem he interacting with the least damaging girl so far, that kouhai atleast

Users who are viewing this thread