Saotome Shimai wa Manga no Tame nara!? - Vol. 9 Ch. 75 - If Maisora Angel did it for the market bathhouse!?

Dex-chan lover
The loli moves forward... Sadly i dont have high hope of her winning the bowl.
I don't have high hopes for anyone at all winning in this series. This feels too static in that sense. I suppose it would be counterproductive for a lewd, fanservice romcom to make too much progress. If the dude chose one girl and went steady with her, most lewd situations with other girls would be cheating/NTR after all.

Dex-chan lover
I don't have high hopes for anyone at all winning in this series. This feels too static in that sense. I suppose it would be counterproductive for a lewd, fanservice romcom to make too much progress. If the dude chose one girl and went steady with her, most lewd situations with other girls would be cheating/NTR after all.
The solution to that is obviously to date all of them.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting sweat drawing style comparisons between actual manga. I've never read JJK so I'll just take the author's word for it. That sure was funny though; Angel was so invested in the topic it's great.

Thanks for the translation.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
no lemon, no peace

Users who are viewing this thread