Training Regimes of the World’s Strongest Women - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Invitation

Dex-chan lover
I'm just waiting for the plot to bite back at Giselle for bullying him in the past. Otherwise, it's just one major open plot hole.

Dex-chan lover
on another note: thanks to the scanlation team! nice to see you're taking your time with the TL, yet still manage to outpace the current digital distribution of the series in the end each time (reading on comikey, they take their sweet ass time getting new chapters there and even split them, so the wait is even worse.) on vol. 3 and vol. 4, even though they were a bit ahead to the latest chapter here at the time, by the time of your bulk release you always end up like, a good month and a half, if not more, ahead of them.
Technically serie get published in splits, so comikey just translate the serie like how is given to them, in splits, which is pretty much how alot of the series they do are, though yeah, them doing this in a weekly schedule, just suck for them since they are behind now (given that there haven't been a chapter in 3 weeks by them too lol), though if it ever happen with comikey changing to full chapters (unlikely), probably gonna end in them changing schedule, so gonna end up in the same wait

In the end, everyone is behind raws anyway, with latest chapter being 44.1 with 44.2 coming on the 19th, but at least one of them still working on it at a decent pace and trying to catch up (and for those interested, it started with LN Vol.4 content at 41-42)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Erin's a good winggirl, lol. Oof, that exposed bone in Giselle's arm. Time for Cross to crush craven cronies.

I think a lot of animosity directed at the orphans would be eased had the writing for Cross been stronger. The story has weak writing for him and makes him a stereotypical nice guy protag, which means even when he is in the right he shows an unreasonable high level of understanding and kindness to those that have hurt him. The orphanage bullying was intense and personal, so fans wanted to see an appropriate punishment for their actions. But Cross is unable to provide that because he is so subdued as a character. If the story had stronger writing I think more people would be excepting of the current relationship where Cross and the orphans are friends. But without an appropriate punishment/apology I think a lot of readers will continue to harp on the orphans even though clearly the story has moved on and decided they are friends again.

I personally am able to move on and come to start liking the orphans largely because I understand what the story is trying to do and I think the orphans are misguided people not bad people.

Dex-chan lover
I think a lot of animosity directed at the orphans would be eased had the writing for Cross been stronger. The story has weak writing for him and makes him a stereotypical nice guy protag, which means even when he is in the right he shows an unreasonable high level of understanding and kindness to those that have hurt him. The orphanage bullying was intense and personal, so fans wanted to see an appropriate punishment for their actions. But Cross is unable to provide that because he is so subdued as a character. If the story had stronger writing I think more people would be excepting of the current relationship where Cross and the orphans are friends. But without an appropriate punishment/apology I think a lot of readers will continue to harp on the orphans even though clearly the story has moved on and decided they are friends again.

I personally am able to move on and come to start liking the orphans largely because I understand what the story is trying to do and I think the orphans are misguided people not bad people.
I agree. I wish Cross would have a teenie bit more of a backbone but whatever. Out of all the selfless, martyr MCs, I actually quite like Cross. He doesn't feel as annoying as other MCs. I was pretty upset with the orphans but like you, I felt it was quite easy to just move on. I blame the author for ramping up their rage too high.

Double-page supporter
This is definitely a good villain to test the "do you really want to let every enemy live" on. I don't really see any way for this to end except with new villain asshole dying, either as a result of trying to backstab or being purged by his own family for disgracing them.

Dex-chan lover
so... how many chapters before he loses his virginity at this rate?

Dex-chan lover
Well that was extremely predictable, not even subtle. Beating up his friends like that, surely will persuade Cross in joining your faction, and not incur his ire and of his masters.
its not persuasion it's blackmail "join me or i make your friends regret knowing you" that is the point.

Dex-chan lover
Here we go. She's going to follow Cross and end up getting used as a hostage to force him to take a beating...

Hopefully this just means the ladies can come in a put their foot down on this petty highschool drama!

Dex-chan lover
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Well that was extremely predictable, not even subtle. Beating up his friends like that, surely will persuade Cross in joining your faction, and not incur his ire and of his masters.
not like they know of his masters tho
Now the question is will the masters show themselves up or just leave it all to him like always
the past chapters always looks like he needed help but always clutched things without even one of his masters interfering, we'll see if he need them this time

Dex-chan lover
Holy, that's a lot of chapters. Thanks a lot for your work.
I always have to remind myself that at its core, this story is 3 women grooming a boy into their perfect husband. Not that I'm complaining, it works for the story, but it's funny to think about.
god i wish that were me

Dex-chan lover
important to note that he doesn't know who his masters are
he's beating the orphans because it works as balckmail, realistically you wouldn't be able to attack a noble because you'll get publicly executed and/or they have a bunch of insanely strong bodyguards that would stop you, thus making it a "I can ruin the life of anyone you know/kill them and you can't do anything other than accept being my subordinate"
blackmailing him isn't really the point. His goal isn't to get him as a subordinate, it's to restore the image of strength for his faction that was damaged when a member lost to him. Getting him as a subordinate would be a means to that but so would publicly overpowering him. All he needs is an 'incident' that would create a justification for a large venue and a challenge despite the level difference.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, to hell with joining political factions when you can become stronger than all those shitty nobles.

Dex-chan lover
I like how MC goes "eh, what was that...?" to Gimlet threatening him when it's the exact same thing that happened with Cataleya earlier. You should know how this family operates by now, Cross.

Users who are viewing this thread