Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 100

Dex-chan lover
Going off previous chapter Gojou might be feeling he not worthy of her
This. I don't think that he's angry for something, he was never angry against her.

My bet is that she will be indecisive about what to do, and Gojou will push her to accept (even if this results in them taking different roads); after some time she'll grow tired of cosplay as a work and will go back to him, the period where she felt better and had the most fun doing it.
Clichè? Maybe, but who cares

Dex-chan lover
She’s heading where he can’t follow… he’s so sad 😭.
That's also a problem though. His aim was always pretty clear. He will never do anything BUT doll making. So he has pretty much no intention to head where she is heading. Its all on Marin now.

Also people, don't forget that Marin is the self insert (author) and Gojo is the ideal man, he will always come on top. The question is when and how long is this gonna drag out with over the top angst.

Dex-chan lover
We've seen Wakana and Marin deal with miscommunication and stress before, so I doubt we'll get a whole other arc dedicated to it.

This is just that awkward moment where neither knows what to say. I'm sure Marin will get Gojo talking and things will work out on that front.

No, what I'm expecting is that Marin AND Gojo are going to be hounded by cosplay agencies and the like, one for modeling and the other for design, and it's going to be that third party forcing them apart for a while until they both get fed up because they are each others' muse. Gojo is inspired to design by Marin, and she's inspired to act by Gojo. One without the other is as good as jam or butter, but you damn well need them both to make a masterpiece.
I expect the author to freak out about it and try and recruit Gojo given the ending, TBQH. That would be the impetus pulling them apart, and easily be able to show that it doesn't work without her and vice versa for Marin.

Dex-chan lover
They missed a few important thought bubble from those guys:

“I got so many upskirt shots! Cant wait to upload these!”

but never forget one important detail which I wish wasn’t a thing.

“I wonder how old she is checks instagram FOURTEEN!? Yikes! But she looks and acts like a college student, how weird.”

Dex-chan lover
I think he's angry with himself for wanting to monopolize Marin; he was getting real jealous over all the attention she was getting from everyone else, and I think he's internalizing it as him not being worthy of being there beside her, given his character.

While this is almost all true, Marin has her own self esteem issues too, remember. She's also likely freaking out internally trying to figure out why, after all they did to get to the completion of everything, and he was looking so happy, that after she finally saw him again he looked so sad and angry, and kept to himself. That fear, that she's the one that caused that emotion in him, is definitely causing her to clam up.
Oh, she does, don't get me wrong her feelings are just as valid as his. But in this instance it is the loner that was ridiculed in the past together with the ultra Princess that everyone loves and that gives life to this cosplay and everyone at the shoot lusts for.

This is no contest to see who has it worse. Not at all. But her dream had to do with cosplay, he just wanted to make one for her. Now, after realizing the whole world loves her so much, her dream coming true slowly, he might be left in the dust and she might be off to who knows where leaves him even more broken. She was so into this, she had to remember Gojou being there physically. She actually forgot! (chapter 21, clever placement and paneling) She did not have any proper talk with him in a while. She didn't tell him she liked him. She didn't tell him she wants to wear his cosplay forever. She only thought all of that without acting on it once.

The chapter then goes on, skipping over the rest of the meetup and we are inside of a train with them not having talked at all. Personally think Gojou has every right to "misunderstand" and "fuck up" and "be emo" after that.

Group Leader
Idk why but I’m just not digging any of these chapters guys 🤷‍♂️
Because nothing is happening. Nothing has happened to move the main romance (this was originally a romcom, remember that? a year ago?) in like 30 chapters. This is another chapter where nothing of import happens. The photoshoot (that's been happening for 4 MONTHS now) ends, and they go home. We waited an entire extra month for something that should have taken 3 pages to do.

And even in chapters where the smallest bit of something happens, it's nothing but angst. Both the "romance" and "comedy" in "romantic comedy" are gone, and have been gone for ages. The author sucks, and the tags on the series need to be changed.

Fed-Kun's army
When I think back to when I was 15 years old I can understand why they are having communication problems.

Gojo is acting immature but he is still a youngster in so many ways.

Others have suggested they go their separate ways now only to end up getting together after they mature enough to realize they are not complete without the other. I agree and think this is where this is going and the arc will end with that separation.

Masterful story telling as heartbreaking as this is.

Dex-chan lover
He has selfesteem issues and thinks he is not good enough. She kinda knows. How are you saying "Gojou don't fuck this up"?

She went no effort in terms of contact for a while. She reacted in an underwhelming manner to the cosplay. She forgot about his existence while the shoot happened etc. All these things just added to the above mentioned issues.

He isn't misunderstanding. She knows about his complexes and didn't clearly voice anything but "I am so happy for sick cosplay uwu". Dude was there standing looking hurt as fuck and she just gives a concerned look instead of jumping into his arms. And then we fast forward to the train ride and it seems she did not try to talk to him THE WHOLE DAY AFTERWARDS.

How is it on him not to misunderstand and fuck this up, lmao? She should've told him "I only want to wear your cosplay. I want you to make cosplay only for me". Or tell him about her feelings finally. Never did anything.
Like this: Gojou don't fuck this up

He's the one who pushed her to go ahead with the cosplay when she was wavering. Before the shoot Marin is exceedingly grateful to him for the cosplay and makes it abundantly clear it's his efforts that allow her to take part today.

The shoot ended up blowing up as she drew a massive crowd, do you really want to pin that on her for 'neglecting him'? Don't be retarded.

She did exactly what both of them wanted her to do and now that it turned out to be a huge success, Gojou is the one sulking and acting like a little bitch. Should she have broken up the shoot to drag him into the pictures? Tried to call it off?

You can't put the blame on her for the lack of contact afterwards either. He's the one acting mopey, that doesn't mean it's now her job to engage him. Besides, put yourself in her shoes: the guy made you a beautiful cosplay and your first experience at a massive con was such a hit you even received an offer to go pro and instead of celebrating your (plural) achievement, the guy who made all this possible is acting like you pushed his mom in front of a train. It's no wonder Marin would struggle to initiate conversation when she's not even sure what's going on.

This is 100% on Gojou. Not fucking it up is also 100% on Gojou.

Dex-chan lover
lots-of-room-progress-zero.gif

Users who are viewing this thread