Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 100

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or do these chapters come across as, I don't really know how to describe exactly, but it gives the impression of being like "pretentious" in it's composition? I dunno, the entire arc feels like that for some reason.
It is. 3 chapter (see 3 months) long Photoshoot scene alone is enough evidence for it. Author just jerking herself off while dragging it out as much as possible.

Dex-chan lover
Oh so the author was part of the shooting after all :pepehmm:

I'm glad they've finally set Marin (and us) free from this shoot, regardless of how good she looked in it. Somewhat disappointing that's all there was to Comiket, but maybe that's fast-forwarding towards some (desperately needed) quality time for the two of them to talk some things out...

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I just was wondering when's the next episode of "The Last Three Chapters Could Be Condensed Into One".
Funny thing is (since this is getting a second season) all of last 10 months progress would be covered in 1 25 min. anime episode. If this ever gets a season 3, it will probably be in around 10 to 12 years later with this pace lol.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda feel like Marine will try out modeling work, they have something against Gojo and after a whole arc she'll quit...I sincerely hope I'm wrong cuz that sounds rather...uninspired...
I hope that you are wrong too because one of the reasons Marin likes cosplaying with Gojou is how high quality his productions are. And that also helps him, at least according to grandpa Gojou, with the hina dolls.

Fed-Kun's army
What the fuck? What are those faces?. Like... Why?? And is that the author of Haniel?

Dex-chan lover
He is more jealous than angry
Nah, like i said in the other thread, he was caught in the feeling of 'this version Haniel (Marine-chan) is mine', just like the author of Haniel's, and when the whole photoshoot happened, he felt like his Haniel (Marine-chan) was stolen and belonged to everyone.
And it broke him. He realized there was a world between them.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, she does, don't get me wrong her feelings are just as valid as his. But in this instance it is the loner that was ridiculed in the past together with the ultra Princess that everyone loves and that gives life to this cosplay and everyone at the shoot lusts for.

This is no contest to see who has it worse. Not at all. But her dream had to do with cosplay, he just wanted to make one for her. Now, after realizing the whole world loves her so much, her dream coming true slowly, he might be left in the dust and she might be off to who knows where leaves him even more broken. She was so into this, she had to remember Gojou being there physically. She actually forgot! (chapter 21, clever placement and paneling) She did not have any proper talk with him in a while. She didn't tell him she liked him. She didn't tell him she wants to wear his cosplay forever. She only thought all of that without acting on it once.

The chapter then goes on, skipping over the rest of the meetup and we are inside of a train with them not having talked at all. Personally think Gojou has every right to "misunderstand" and "fuck up" and "be emo" after that.
Went back to chapter 21 and entirely don't see what you're talking about.

Never said that Gojou doesn't have the right to feel how he does, I was just cautioning you against laying everything at Marin's feet because she has her own troubles, especially when it comes to Gojou; it's a mutual misunderstanding that they need to work out together.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, like i said in the other thread, he was caught in the feeling of 'this version Haniel (Marine-chan) is mine', just like the author of Haniel's, and when the whole photoshoot happened, he felt like his Haniel (Marine-chan) was stolen and belonged to everyone.
And it broke him. He realized there was a world between them.
You have just explained "jealousy", mate.

Dex-chan lover
You have just explained "jealousy", mate.
Yes but no. He'd have to identify what he feels for Marine to really be jealousy.
That said, this might be the kick in the nuts he needed to finally realize she's not just a classmate/friend for him.
Gotta see how the manga author of Haniel is gonna interact with him.

Users who are viewing this thread