E, Shanai System Subete Wanope shiteiru Watashi wo Kaiko desu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Surely firing the one that made the system your company stands on was a good idea

You deserve to be fired dressing like at work regardless of your importance. Totally innapropriate.
Nah, that's just some kind of hyperbole, cause plain ol' tired office workers like us don't have anything interesting in their life to be made into a manga lol. It's a circle of hell, don't get stuck in it.
Also, big corps like that usually gave warnings first before actually terminating, the HR was not mentioned at all in this series. But considering she has that huge office room just for herself and no coworkers at all then Imma do something crazy (not that crazy tho). Beside the cosplay, everything felt so accurate to working in a corporation and hits close to home hahaha welp....

Dex-chan lover
cmon man, even if you're pretty much untouchable at work, you shouldn't wear skimpy cosplay at work lmao, everyone who disagrees with me haven't worked in corporate at all.

but aside from that, management being obsessed with headcount, a tale as old as time

Dex-chan lover
[manager sets company on fire] "Sure, it completely wiped everything out, but for a brief instance, we created such value for the shareholders."

Dex-chan lover
I mean in Japan obviously, you'd get fired dressing like that to work. Still instead of firing her should've just told her to work from home or at least not wear such revealing outfits.

Group Leader
I feel like this novel/manga was directly inspired by r/MaliciousCompliance, but then again this is probably not an overly unique situation.

I was gonna sympathize with the MC until the cosplay part 😂 I mean cosplay is one thing, ero cosplay is another one. I’d be having words if my team or coworker shows up in BDSM gear or bikini armor.

If the boss caught her sleeping bcs she’s been overworking the night before would make it more sympathetic, but I guess the mangaka wants to have a more comedic spin

Users who are viewing this thread