Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Ch. 228

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, they dropped this like a bomb on us.

Takeda got hit with the question, to which he only has 2 possible answers to:

A) Sorry, I have to discuss that with my wife first
B) Sorry, I can't leave my wife alone, I'll have to decline.

Either way, this is where the ship has taken us, and will ultimately set sail, as well as anchor.

I've been your captain and fellow crewmate on this journey, please stay tuned for further announcements!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I’d be more interested if they don’t get together but knowing this author its as good as done

author do a pro gamer move and make him say i can only do it if i take igarashi with me

Dex-chan lover
The end is def near, a bit cliche but he’ll def decline, reminds me a bit of the Kaguya sama

But no need to keep dragging it (granted each chapter is like a third of what they normally r) HOWEVER, I expect a spinoff of the 2 actual main couples cause ima be honest, I’m more invested in them now

Power Uploader
Not only is this uninspired but the execution is also terrible. 👨‍🦼

Dex-chan lover
What are you talking about? Everyone deserves their own hamster eating a banana.
everyone deserves a good partner, she isn't one.

I would that she is a good choice, she genuinely loves and cares for him, the personality can be worked on though, needs to be more mature considering her age.
you don't start a relationship with the intention of "fixing/working someone personality"

Users who are viewing this thread