Mankitsu Shitai Jouren-san - Ch. 20.2

Dex-chan lover
We went shounen anime power-up arc for a moment there. I had to make sure I didnt skip a chapter. Good to see NTR won out in the end :kek: .

And yes, an obligatory RIP Toriyama. That death gonna be hitting me for a while

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who's confused as to why we had to see her masturbate first thing into the manga, but then it suddenly turns into a wholesome romance manga, where you'd be surprised if you'd see handh**ding ô_ô

(Meaning I prefer the latter)
It's just plain old bait and switch. Scummy yes but its kind of a trend lately. Success still depends on the authors talent though.

Dex-chan lover
Bro want to support her so bad he uses shadow clones to make meme to cheer her up

Supporter
Where are the lewds you promised author?
lotr-ring.gif

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who's confused as to why we had to see her masturbate first thing into the manga, but then it suddenly turns into a wholesome romance manga, where you'd be surprised if you'd see handh**ding ô_ô

(Meaning I prefer the latter)
the whole chapter 1 was a bait and a misunderstanding (as we can see a few chapters later, she never did that, she was just an airhead that caused that impression)

Dex-chan lover
the whole chapter 1 was a bait and a misunderstanding (as we can see a few chapters later, she never did that, she was just an airhead that caused that impression)
Kinda figured this might be the case after a few more chapters after the first (something felt off). However, you don't raise expectations (and other things mind you) just to leave disappointment (and other things). I'm MORE than happy with a fluff/diabetes manga every now and again so you don't have to bait me into them.

Dex-chan lover
Might want to remind me where, since going back to Chapter 1, there isn't anything to misunderstand ô_ô

Dex-chan lover
I remember the first time they found the DragonBalls and Bulma and Yamcha's motivation was to find a bf/gf.

Dex-chan lover
She ran like crazy to burn enough calories so the sweets don't break her diet. Big brain play right there.

Users who are viewing this thread