Dragon and Chameleon - Vol. 3 Ch. 19.2 - How a Newbie Editor Got Embarrassed at Planning Meetings

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Sorry about the break, real life obligations forced me to be picky about my hobbies for the last month.

Next up is a couple of pages of volume extras, which I'll probably just release at the same time as chapter 20.

Dex-chan lover
kitty-paws.gif

Dex-chan lover
Yanno, as a (aspiring) writer, when I ask my close friends "What do I do with X I can't think of anything at all!" and they tell me "why not do X Y or Z," I won't actually do as they advised since I usually have something else in mind that clashes with what they told me to.

But, what the advice does is give me a new angle to look at the problem. Often times I got so deep in my own thoughts I forgot even the most obvious of things, and it's their advice that put things into perspective. So, really, feedback is important.

Always support your writer friends! And treat them to meal too every once in a while.

Dex-chan lover
I've pogged faced really hard when I saw the update notification
As always peak kino even in the side stories this manga is godlike mega based true-talentpilled

Double-page supporter
Sorry about the break, real life obligations forced me to be picky about my hobbies for the last month.

Next up is a couple of pages of volume extras, which I'll probably just release at the same time as chapter 20.
Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this is setting up for her to try suggesting an idea to the Chameleon, and he's going to freak out at her for suggesting something basic or cliche.

Users who are viewing this thread