Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 364 - The Mystery of Socks

Aggregator gang
C50CF64D0F779C7DAB0B95908B8F0ADAC573CC93

Dex-chan lover
I don’t even know if if there was an April fools joke in there. I was too distracted by all the feet and tights

MD@Home
And here I thought Japanese people consider putting one's foot on the table like that to be incredibly rude. Or is it only if you're wearing shoes?

Dex-chan lover
This puddle would've been an issue long before that. Like any time it's been raining. Which it has.

So it's perfectly okay for guys to do that?

How can those get that stuck? It's not about strengths. It's a skill issue.

Well, at least he got to see something nice. And by that I mean Kotone's blushing face. Nothing else. Of course.

author letting loose after baiting the end of the manga, man's straight up just stating his fetishes now, oyakodon last chapter now FEET???
Nah, I've seen art made by feet fetishists. It's much more obvious than this.

Can't imagine the smell in that room....
It's not bad unless you have dirty feet and you almost always wear socks. If you're reasonnably clean or regularly barefoot, it smells far less.

Now who is this man who is taking Sensei on a date and how should I kill him?
If it's anything like the rest of the series, it's the one depicted in this chapter.

GK

Dex-chan lover
Daisuke got hit so hard, his head got misaligned for a moment :worry:

Dex-chan lover
Oooooooh wow. Didn't expect to see such a lewd post drawn by Anbe-sensei. Nice service!

Double-page supporter
I don't really care one way or the other about feet, but feet on the table is the hardest of nos, though.

Users who are viewing this thread