Saikyou no Maou ni Kitaerareta Yuusha Isekai Kikanshatachi no Gakuen de Musou Suru - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
1eysy3.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Please stop if you just drop it later anyway after successfully claim that you still "actively working" on this series
This is their modus operandi, even if they're being clowned for this, they don't care.

I think they do it because to the outside people who don't read comments or are just catching up, Galaxy Degen Scans are still the ones being read. They can still claim it as theirs.

Aggregator gang
I dont support this goddamn bullsh*ttery from this TL team
hoarding few translated chapters not even publish itself
if someone else pick up this manga they upload few chapters so too stay relevant
Have you tried intentionally provoking them to release chapters by "sniping" the dead series with some low effort google translate or something?

Dex-chan lover
as Usual sudden chapters i just hope whoever was doing these we just had before wont stop just to keep poking at thesse guys sorry ass

Dex-chan lover
I'm not gonna complain about a free TL. Anyone can release whatever they want. If any group stops because of something predictable like this, were they really gonna continue in the first place? To the other two working on this: just scanlate what you like. Even if someone else is working on it already. If you like a series, do that work justice to your own standards - the community will be the better for it. Thanks for the scanlation.

Users who are viewing this thread