Saikyou no Maou ni Kitaerareta Yuusha Isekai Kikanshatachi no Gakuen de Musou Suru - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
I'm so fucking tired of Komari's antics. She kept switching between confident and panic in a heartbeat. Like seriously, stop trying to use a skill you can't master in an important fight. Or at least, have a backup plan. Don't just stay down when it fails, especially not after you taunted the enemy.

Dex-chan lover
mpahVWB.png

from their discord, they are dropping it after 17 anyway

Dex-chan lover
This is their modus operandi, even if they're being clowned for this, they don't care.

I think they do it because to the outside people who don't read comments or are just catching up, Galaxy Degen Scans are still the ones being read. They can still claim it as theirs.
they announced they are dropping it after chapter 17 so i guess everyone got their wish granted?

Dex-chan lover
For some reason, I totally despise that Komari girl. Her self-loathe totally annoying. Even Anri-chan still fighting, but she just complaint all the times.

Dex-chan lover
Guys I get that you’re pissy about GD but how about we actually talk about the chapter. You know the thing this forum is for?

Kinda funny how he really only reacted to him saying he was going to hurt his waifu. Makes it obvious that the only one he truly cares about is his demon queen wife.

Dex-chan lover
Look, guys, if you can't handle all of the mangas you are translating you need to drop some of them or maybe talk to the groups that want to do the work and let em do it. You obviously didn't just translate these 3 chapters in a couple hours. So shit or get off the damn pot nerds

Users who are viewing this thread