Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 6 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
Do they lay eggs like once a month, or daily like chickens? If they‘re on their periods then do they add that special ketchup to their omelets? Do they even have periods? :question: I need answers… :pepehmm:
well... Technically speaking, the eggs ARE their periods.
can't stop thinking about the spoilers I read a while ago with Kousuke going to the frontlines and horned mommy popping up again... Hope I'm wrong and it isn't that close to happening

Dex-chan lover
f21jkrF.png

That's because you're still in Kenja Time after 4 days filled with ascensions, bro. :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Now that's a stupid strategy. Seriously, what the point of him being in the frontlines? He's a resource supplier and engineer, not a combatant. If the enemy learns a countermeasure against his weapons, what difference will it make placing him on the frontlines?

He's the main provider of basically everything: food, water, shelter, weapons, armor, tools, comfort, technology, seed, etc., putting him on the front line means risking him dying and losing all the advances they've made so far. Let's not forget that they had NOTHING to defend themselves with before the arrival of the MC.

Dex-chan lover
Now that's a stupid strategy. Seriously, what the point of him being in the frontlines? He's a resource supplier and engineer, not a combatant. If the enemy learns a countermeasure against his weapons, what difference will it make placing him on the frontlines?

He's the main provider of basically everything: food, water, shelter, weapons, armor, tools, comfort, technology, seed, etc., putting him on the front line means risking him dying and losing all the advances they've made so far. Let's not forget that they had NOTHING to defend themselves with before the arrival of the MC.

You literally just answered yourself: He provides EVERYTHING.

With him on the front line that means quick resupply/arming of everything.
Need weapons? Crafted
More bombs? Right away.
Need a fort? Plop one in the chapter.
Heck he's probably carrying a whole supply camp's worth of stuffs in his inventory.

And yes they know there's risk of him dying, what do you think that part with Danan and Leo was about? They knew there's risk but they still want to basically deploy the mobile fortress for that supply carrying/immediate crafting access.

Dex-chan lover
so the last time her served as teaching material I see, we finally know what hapenned back then, I thought they just raped him because but it was more about the FMC teaching them about men and how she pleases him than anything else, I guess its better (?

anyways the mangaka just skipped over our boy hitting all of that harphy 🐱 I thought he would show a bit more apart from that BJ scene, welp

Dex-chan lover
You literally just answered yourself: He provides EVERYTHING.

With him on the front line that means quick resupply/arming of everything.
Need weapons? Crafted
More bombs? Right away.
Need a fort? Plop one in the chapter.
Heck he's probably carrying a whole supply camp's worth of stuffs in his inventory.

And yes they know there's risk of him dying, what do you think that part with Danan and Leo was about? They knew there's risk but they still want to basically deploy the mobile fortress for that supply carrying/immediate crafting access.

I know that the author will probably make this decision a success, but realistically speaking, this is a suicidal attack. They're basically betting all their odds on this attack, with no room for defeat. Killing or capturing the MC would basically end the war with no hope of victory for the beastmen.

Users who are viewing this thread