Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 7 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
things are gonna go south when humans start copying and mass-producing isekai'd in technology

our little lord of war aint much outside of his mass-production cheat
First of all, this Series isn't about Humans Vs Non-Humans (since there are Humans on MC's side as well, though number is low).

It's about Religious Racism Vs Non-Humans, and the Religious Racist side has a Human Supremacy outlook (which isn't shared by other nations).

As for learning and mass-producing, there are still some issues relating to that.

- Firstly, because of MC, the Non-Humans side is actually advancing much quickly technologically, which uses a fusion of both science and magic. So, even if the Religious Racist side do learn and copy those weapons, they would still be decades behind what the Non-Humans would be capable of reproducing, especially because they would lack MC and his Cheat.

- The weapons produced by the Non-Humans side, is more catered towards them, as they have better physique and high base power (including the Females) than Humans. Even if the Religious Racist side does end-up getting their hands on the weapons, which they could try to reverse-engineer, it would take extra time to adjust the power-output to match the capabilities of a Humans, which would end-up downgrading the new weapons.

- Mass-production isn't something that can be done easily. It would take years or even decades to reach a sustainable position to maintain a good Mass-production system.

The only reason the Non-Humans side lost against the Holy Kingdom (aka., the Religious Racism/Human Supremacy side) before was because they had a more Magic ability advantage over the Non-Humans side, and the whole evasion was a surprise attack.

Group Leader
That particular scene only shows the corruption up top, and how that noble is treating the beast-folk. What I'm talking about is how the humans as a whole, or just common-folk, treat beast-folk.

I also want a scene/reaction to humans knowing about MC being human, helping out the beast-folk, not necessarily letting them know about his cheat skills.
The way I read it is that the human kingdom has the typical human centric ideology not just some nobility. That's how they could mobilize an army to crush another kingdom and enslave them. That's why in the beginning the beast folk were overtly hostile towards Kosuke because he's human.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the holes where they are dropping the bodies are outside the fortress.
MC is probably gonan repair it for demi-human front.

conflict spoiler
I've read a small piece of spoilers and the battle continues to go well, but then MC gets betrayed by a foxman that was inside their ranks and brings him as prisoner to the humans
I disliked how when he gave the humans precise intrusctions on how to hold MC from using his pwoer they just threw him in a dungen cell and he escaped from digging down
the chapter itself felt like it was done to make MC find a certain being below the dungeon, pretty forced, hopefully the manga/light novel made it make more sense

Dex-chan lover
things are gonna go south when humans start copying and mass-producing isekai'd in technology

That would be interesting. I hoped he would have a little more realistic reaction the consequences of him handing weapons of mass destruction to what are essentially primitives. Now if they spread and the whole world burns because of him, maybe we get our Oppenheimer moment.

Dex-chan lover
The only thing stopping this from being a perfect victory is that at least one set of messengers escaped.

P5: "Dispatch [multiple pairs of] messengers to the East, West, and Center"
P15: "We eliminated four fleeing soldiers"

Assuming that only one pair was sent to each fort by the time the battle ended, that still leaves one that made it through.

Yes. Clearly the author of this manga is going to have the local religious fanatics reverse engineer and mass produce everything the MC makes leading to the MC's and cute beastmen/elves' defeat and enslavement.

Can't they just dig under every fortress and make it explode from below?

MD@Home
I'm pretty sure I saw the thief girls, including a squirrel girl ambush them as they were fleeing. I didn't see any of the messengers make it out of that, so that's a non-issue for me.
The humans sent two messenger per fort and sent the messenger to three forts (eastern, central, and western), that's six messengers. The beastfolks said they intercepted four messengers. Two messengers are unaccounted for.

Dex-chan lover
Last chapter did mention that it’d be pretty easy to just target the harpies before they drop the bombs. That’d certainly turn this into a more drawn ought battle unless mc pulls out a bunch of cannons and siege machines
You're ignoring a few factors here. 1) That the humans are not aware of harpy bombing, they just went by their previous notion they were toilet birds and just dropped shit to harass so the archers and soldiers didn't pay them any attention. And the messengers for other fortresses didn't survive to pass on such info 2) By the time the humans would be wary of harpy bombing they'd just fly and drop the bombs out of arrow and magic range. It's just that simple.
Later to protect the harpies Kosuke together with Isla invent a magic accessory that created a protection barrier for them
That particular scene only shows the corruption up top, and how that noble is treating the beast-folk. What I'm talking about is how the humans as a whole, or just common-folk, treat beast-folk.

I also want a scene/reaction to humans knowing about MC being human, helping out the beast-folk, not necessarily letting them know about his cheat skills.

Well, it's not actually Other Races vs Humans

It's Other Races vs Holy Kingdom (aka., a human supremist religious nation who hate other races).

Sylphy's Kingdom was a Mixed-Race Kingdom including Humans and everyone lived in harmony, which the Holy Kingdom hated, because of their ideology.

As for the why the Holy Kingdom hates other races, it would be revealed later.
So, would the reason behind MC being sent to this World.
Morose already gave some insight into the info you want. The WN & LN addresses all your concerns later in the story, you come out like desperate to get it now and not wait for the manga reach that point.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I hope the holes where they are dropping the bodies are outside the fortress.
MC is probably gonan repair it for demi-human front.

conflict spoiler
I've read a small piece of spoilers and the battle continues to go well, but then MC gets betrayed by a foxman that was inside their ranks and brings him as prisoner to the humans
I disliked how when he gave the humans precise intrusctions on how to hold MC from using his pwoer they just threw him in a dungen cell and he escaped from digging down
the chapter itself felt like it was done to make MC find a certain being below the dungeon, pretty forced, hopefully the manga/light novel made it make more sense
Pretty sure that the holes were inside the fort as I'm pretty sure that we could see the buildings and walls. Likely just the holes from the explosions. And, specifically, we see him against the wall of one of the inner buildings, then a hole full of bodies, and him looking away from the wall, then him throwing up again. That basically implies, if not outright confirms the bodies are still inside the walls.
Hope they intend to burn the bodies, the stench would be wretched, but less likely to spread diseases.

Users who are viewing this thread