Sensitive Boy - Ch. 47 - Did you not notice?

Group Leader
Sigh
d3uMx9h.png

Group Leader
No way you're comparing Izumi to Tsubasa.....That chick literally blamed Kaede for what happened to him and even assumed he enjoyed that incident which is something you NEVER say to a rape victim

Izumi is literally trying to understand what Kanon is going thru and actually cares about her and what she's going thru with her own body

You do realize both situations are COMPLETELY and entirely different right?
We are not seeing any victim blaming? How are the two situation the same unless you are illiterate and can't see the distinction? Tsubasa acted physically repulsed by him right infront of his eyes and fucked it all up even further with her words right after. Even the rooftop scene with her friends spells it out spesificly how fucked up what she did was (though it does it a little too on the nose). She had her own problems but that doesn't give anyone the right to deepen someone elses trauma.

In here, MC literally catches some other dude out of the shower in his GFs room, actually listens to him instead of directly punching his face and proceeds to listen to the girl as well trying to genuinely understand her. If anything, he is acting way too mature after all this trauma dumping.
Other people in this thread already explained how Izumi's response is exactly the wrong thing to say to someone with depression. By saying "you cut your wrist over such a thing?" and insisting that she shouldn't feel bad because he thinks she's pretty, he is absolutely blaming her for her own trauma by implying that she's just being irrational and hysterical.

Of course the situations aren't exactly the same, and it's reasonable to judge Tsubasa more harshly. But the fact that the two arcs got precise opposite reactions suggests to me there's something more at play here. Especially since people are using classic misogynistic insults like "used goods" for Kanon.

Dex-chan lover
Izumi's response is exactly the wrong thing to say to someone with depression. By saying "you cut your wrist over such a thing?" and insisting that she shouldn't feel bad because he thinks she's pretty, he is absolutely blaming her for her own trauma by implying that she's just being irrational and hysterical.
That's a lot of reaching. He said exactly one thing out of place and it had absolutely no ill intent behind it. Immidiately tried to fix it as well understanding that it is not that simple.

Unlike Tsubasa who (due to upbringing) was directly repulsed and disgusted (both physically and emotinally) by the MC at the time and could have driven him to suicide then and there for all we know considering the absoulte mental break down he had. She continued to stand by her position for a good while as well until the end of rooftop talk completely disregarding how what she did made the otherside feel.

No amount of mental gymnastics can provide any resemblance between the two.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I feel like he really will regret asking. I don't think he's ready to handle her trauma, and it's gonna destroy their relationship.

Dex-chan lover
You had myriad chances to back away, Izumi.

Now buckle up, the curtain behind the idol is about to fall.

Dex-chan lover
Leave her mate, she's walking red flag!

Her face won't last forever, note that!

Dex-chan lover
You know what, yes he can't fix her, she has to fix herself. But he can still be there for her, knowing each others wounding and sharing their mending. First step is to listen and of course try to get her professional help. I know he is just a highschooler but I believe!

Dex-chan lover
Misread it

......"melon"?? That's being used to describe stupidity now?

Ok then
Ok some of those were to harsh bro, you didn’t deserve all of that.
I just wanted to point out a funny mistake. Anyone could have made it. Calling you stupid is over the line though. Calling somone a melon just makes me think of this video which should hopefully improve your mood.

Fed-Kun's army
When you need heroes when they are next to you.

I thought the title is "Sensitive boys", but I guess the title should be "I can fix you"

Users who are viewing this thread