Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou! - Ch. 55 - Infiltrating a Big Country

Dex-chan lover
"There's no way it's fine. Don't worry."
That seems a bit contradictory.

There are things that are happening, but it doesn't feel like things are happening. More like a sequence of events than a story.

And here I was thinking he knew all along but nahhhhh, he's still as fucking dense as a neutron star
I don't think not seeing through a disguise is being dense. He's still dense, though, but for other reasons.

Dex-chan lover
And here I was thinking he knew all along but nahhhhh, he's still as fucking dense as a neutron star
It's not about being dense.

MC had never met Claune's Mother before, nor had he met other members of her family (except her Grandfather).

So, how do you expect him to know how she looked liked, especially after a disguise (even if it was apparently a bad one).

Dex-chan lover
I'm more surprised his eyes are still not keen enough to see through disguise considering his stats or the fact that none of his skill able to do that

i would at least think he would know someone is wearing a disguise even if he doesn't know the person personally

Dex-chan lover
I'm more surprised his eyes are still not keen enough to see through disguise considering his stats or the fact that none of his skill able to do that

i would at least think he would know someone is wearing a disguise even if he doesn't know the person personally
Maybe he knew that the person he was talking to was in disguise, which is why he allowed her to get the pre-booked room.

In a way, getting someone like that in a more focused situation helps more, as it's easier to observe them.

Dex-chan lover
At the end when her former maid said that to herself I had to do a double take of the page where she transformed.
For some bizarre reason I had thought it was the guy she was with who used the transformation tool. I was wondering why "he" suddenly looked female... Obviously because I wasn't keeping track enough to understand who was doing what...

So their super awesome plan is to do a terrorist attack?
I knew Hyme was dumb but this is beyond that. Even if it were to succeed they would have justified full on retaliation. Even if the knight that got told about it by Claune's mom managed to stop it i would feel it would be 100% justified to retaliate and destroy their whole country for attempting such stupid bullshit. A failed attack is still an attack and it wouldn't break their rule of "not striking first" to retaliate afterwards.
Like the only way to even remotely save Hyme would be to remove all the royals. Even if there isn't a war they will just do more dumb shit and ruin the whole country.

Dex-chan lover
ain't no way this guy just happened to help his step mom like that without knowing it was her.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

This chapter was kind of fun. To think that Ain just met his future mother-in-law and he already scored points head on.
It's also funny how a little nation like Hyme (specifically their royalty) would result to terrorism against a bigger and stronger nation than them. I do think they really don't know how strong Ishtalica is right now and are delusional about their own strength just because they think Ishtalica is dependent on other countries' supply of sea crystals. And if they managed to succeed on their miasma terrorism, that basically is the 'first blood' which the Ishtalica's king is waiting for - that would mean an isekai shock and awe waiting to happen.

Supporter
Thanks for the new chapter!

This chapter was kind of fun. To think that Ain just met his future mother-in-law and he already scored points head on.
It's also funny how a little nation like Hyme (specifically their royalty) would result to terrorism against a bigger and stronger nation than them. I do think they really don't know how strong Ishtalica is right now and are delusional about their own strength just because they think Ishtalica is dependent on other countries' supply of sea crystals. And if they managed to succeed on their miasma terrorism, that basically is the 'first blood' which the Ishtalica's king is waiting for - that would mean an isekai shock and awe waiting to happen.
I thought the same, If the acts of terrorism actually succeeds (I dont think it will), how will Elena weasel herself out of that situation? She practically aided harming Ishtalica “because she loves her country”, same in the case it fails, she should be branded as a terrorist.

Users who are viewing this thread