Saikyou no Maou ni Kitaerareta Yuusha Isekai Kikanshatachi no Gakuen de Musou Suru - Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the support everyone. One more chapter to go. Also, does anyone have any recommendations for a next series I can work-on since the raws get updated every month or so?

And support me at ko-fi.com/appyscans if you want.

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess, the string guy is pissed that he couldn't kill Kanon by "accident" and that he was "humiliated" in front of the crowd and want to enact "revenge" on the MC just because he is so full of himself. With a possibility that Rose, their goddess, doesn't like that her chosen heroes were challenged and wants to crush the MC, which will lead to her being made into a laughably pathetic mess.

It's kinda predictable with how the author made these characters. Kanon's characteristic is pleasant though, as her type of character tends to be obsessive to an annoying degree.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the support everyone. One more chapter to go. Also, does anyone have any recommendations for a next series I can work-on since the raws get updated every month or so?

And support me at ko-fi.com/appyscans if you want.
Kaminaki Sekai no Kamisama Katsudou , or , Ore wa Mada, Honki o Dashite Inai
the second one was also something GDs were doing so it will be really good see all of there series getting picked up one by one

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess, the string guy is pissed that he couldn't kill Kanon by "accident" and that he was "humiliated" in front of the crowd and want to enact "revenge" on the MC just because he is so full of himself. With a possibility that Rose, their goddess, doesn't like that her chosen heroes were challenged and wants to crush the MC, which will lead to her being made into a laughably pathetic mess.

It's kinda predictable with how the author made these characters. Kanon's characteristic is pleasant though, as her type of character tends to be obsessive to an annoying degree.

All of this seems likely, yes. Seems very very stereotyped. Honestly annoying. I believed this manga was about a weird MC and a weird demon lord getting together and hopefully having a cute romance.

Instead we get.... annoying cringe enemies. Why? No really, why. If there were supposed to be real enemies, fine. But wannabe edgelords are just annoying, and the whole "I must not stand out" schtick.

If the author wants to go down this route, my annoyance can only be appeased by massive amounts of blood and tears. If you give me THIS kind of cringe worthy opponents, the only possible resolution is blood and pain....

Dex-chan lover
All of this seems likely, yes. Seems very very stereotyped. Honestly annoying. I believed this manga was about a weird MC and a weird demon lord getting together and hopefully having a cute romance.

Instead we get.... annoying cringe enemies. Why? No really, why. If there were supposed to be real enemies, fine. But wannabe edgelords are just annoying, and the whole "I must not stand out" schtick.

If the author wants to go down this route, my annoyance can only be appeased by massive amounts of blood and tears. If you give me THIS kind of cringe worthy opponents, the only possible resolution is blood and pain....
You could always like, stop reading it if you don't like it

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, how villainous.
Are we sure the author's not mistaking heroes with villains?
200.webp

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, how villainous.
Are we sure the author's not mistaking heroes with villains?
200.webp
I mean the story has been implying that the "goddesses" aren't so noble after all since the first few chapters when it's implied they forced the mc's kitty waifu into being a demon lord from the start, so the idea their heroes would be villains is not exactly a stretch.

Group Leader
Still Waiting for the DVD logo to hit the corner of my screen the soft-penised MC to

0ohh6n.png

Users who are viewing this thread