The Saga of Tanya the Evil - Vol. 14 Ch. 40.5 - Side story: A borrowed cat

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or there was times Tanya was weirdly sexy during the shoot?
Is part of the propaganda to turn people into obsessive pedophiles who will happily die for Tanya?
To be fair Tanya is one of the best lolis, so it's understandable :finnawoke:

Dex-chan lover
JpHUBvL.jpg

Group Leader
Odd that there's no TL note for the idiom, "like a borrowed cat".

It apparently refers to someone being uncharacteristically quiet and meek due to being in an unfamiliar environment.
I was going to change it, but official media (the light novel) uses this title for the chapter this is based on, so I left it as is to avoid confusion. Also leaving a note on the title page felt kinda bad

Contributor
Assuming nothing was lost in translation... For the requirement of the award, how did Tanya qualify for it during her first campaign? It was a solo observer mission, she wasn't 'saving an ally who had fallen into danger'?

Group Leader
Assuming nothing was lost in translation... For the requirement of the award, how did Tanya qualify for it during her first campaign? It was a solo observer mission, she wasn't 'saving an ally who had fallen into danger'?
It's been a while since I read the 1st volume of the light novel, but I'm pretty sure she was a spotter for artillery, and she had delay the enemy mages so they wouldn't destroy the artillery behind her.

Dex-chan lover
this chapter actually answer the question people ask from the latest chapters on why tanya's existence is getting censored from 40 years later story, as for the other nation its probably the same though its hard to tell since we hardly know their media.

Users who are viewing this thread