Sankakkei no Kowashi-kata - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess, even Aya can't fill the Aya-shaped hole in Koto's heart at this point.
No one could. At this point Koto isn't in love with Aya, she's in love with the idea of girl who existed 7 years ago and won't be here that much longer. Aya will inevitably start to change and her current self won't match that ideal Aya Koto has inside her head.

Dex-chan lover
I get a vague feeling after this chapter, that Koto is going to wake up one day as her teenager self. Just to realize it was all a dream. :shamihuh:

Well, this was useless alright. Who in their right mind would read up until this chapter and not understand that Koto really, really loves Aya from her childhood? What's the point in hammering it down so much? We could have some plot development...

I always root for someone who always stay despite not being loved. But this time I really wish Erika would stay away from Koto from now. My girl deserves better 😭. She always care about Koto and help about her obsession with Aya all over the years even if it means helping her enemy. Just pick me Erika jk

Users who are viewing this thread