Sousou no Frieren - Ch. 129 - The Shadows of the Empire

Dex-chan lover
ugh. . . what a bad match. Frieren rely so much on mana detection, skilled assassins on a very literal sense. Just flew under her radar.

The arc is gettings interesting. Just hope they don't ruin it with a bullshit reason for why they want Frieren and Serie out of the picture.

Aggregator gang
And on the topic of Lineal, I'm like 70% sure that Kanone and Lineal are the same person.
pcefvv.jpg

Dex-chan lover
If you don't mind, remind me what that offer was? I don't recall.
It's in the anime when Serie met Frieren.

But basically, Flamme wanted Serie to take up her position in the Empire. Serie ripped the letter because she doesn't want to share magic with the general public and believes magic is for the skilled mages. 1,000 years later and after the Demon King was defeated, Serie builds her own magic association.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or does anyone else get the feeling that Frieren will end them all?

Dex-chan lover
the special force resented sense so much huh. So they fough a lot of time. And each time, Sense has the leeway to not kill any of them. As expected of a proper 1st class mage.

*Wait. . . i just realized that all the current batch of 1st doesn't pass the regular 3rd exam that said would kill them all chapter 57 pag 3

Dex-chan lover
It is a little ironic that the empire that worships Flamme is now attempting to kill both her master and disciple

I'm curious about the reasons why the empire is conspiring, starting from the wanted of Frieren to the assassination plan of Serie. I hope it's not a boring reason like securing the interests of the state.

Dex-chan lover
ugh. . . what a bad match. Frieren rely so much on mana detection, skilled assassins on a very literal sense. Just flew under her radar.
Don't worry Frieren (and Stark) has the power of plot armor on her side.

Dex-chan lover
Bro what? She knows she's being watched, that's why she's acting like that... If I had to guess I'd say she's like that only to not get Fern more anxious than she already is.

Users who are viewing this thread