The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 11 Ch. 143 - I'm Being Careless

For extra bit of context: phones in Japan usually have forced on shutter sounds that you usually cannot turn off. I've heard reports that some newer phones will forcefully turn on the shutter sound when they detect they're in Japan even if they were bought elsewhere.

I have phones from Japan and Korea that kept the forced-shutter-sound even after leaving those countries. At some point, the phones became "smart"/"aware" about it (i.e. they stopped the behavior in my home country) thanks to an iOS update. Turning Airplane Mode on brings back the forced-shutter-sound though, probably because it can't confirm the location/network.

I can imagine the inverse happening -- Google/Apple pushing out an update that makes outside phones (even older ones) "respect" the law in Japan/Korea, though I don't know if this is indeed the case.

---

on the actual chapter: I'm surprised neither Moe nor Hanzawa gave Ichi/Anna a heads-up. Perhaps an unfortunate consequence of the phone ban, given the sweat on both of them...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Chapters like these make me remember my own school with nostalgia. At that time, not everyone had even the most ordinary mobile phones, not smartphones, and a guy with an ancient Nokia could be considered a local Elon Musk. It’s even hard to imagine how my life would have changed with modern gadgets at that time.

Dex-chan lover
Just gotta say we stan an unbothered king. Like the kyo from before they were dating would absolutely have known about her TikTok and watched every upload, but now that he's together with her, he seems to have stopped like, buying all her magazines and such. He really doesn't have a possessive or jealous bone in his body it seems and I absolutely love that for them.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

It's time to show you got a gift as bf or suffer the consequences of having that thrown to you everytime there is a fight.

Giving his innocence wouldn't be as cringe as situation he's in now, well at least it's not entire class there

Dex-chan lover
For extra bit of context: phones in Japan usually have forced on shutter sounds that you usually cannot turn off. I've heard reports that some newer phones will forcefully turn on the shutter sound when they detect they're in Japan even if they were bought elsewhere.
Imagine having a population so full of perverts that you literally have to have enforced sound warnings to prevent upskirts and other creepshots. Oof.

Users who are viewing this thread