The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 174 - Usa-chan is Clingy

Dex-chan lover
It is just as I thought... The beauty of my heart pales in comparison to his
That is actually a really beautiful phrase, which encapsulates well the love from Mimimi and Rentarou. Sometimes I forget this manga is not just pure comedy, it also tries to show different views on love and romance

Dex-chan lover
She's super cute, but tbh a mega clingy extrovert(?) like Usa might be a nightmare match for an ultra introvert like me 😅

She's basically a yandere, minus the crazy-part, but if she's this clingy (and being one of the girls in the harem) she's already a bit crazy already.

Good thing there's a harem to spread the clinginess around.

Dex-chan lover
Remember folks, this only works because she also has "insrt current GF number -1" more people to interact, IRL this is a sign of a toxic relationship and a regular human being will get feed up
Jokes on you I'm not a normal human, I genuinely wouldn't mind if my girlfriend was like this because I am also attention starved, we can be attention starved together. (Btw I am partially joking, but the part about not minding if I had a girlfriend like this wasn't a joke)

Dex-chan lover
BigVS1x.png

this is what happens when one person tries to date 30 girls at the same time

NIB

Double-page supporter
Mimimi showing us once again why her inner beauty is prettier than her exterior, and the way Usami realized that she was being a bother was the best part of the chapter, both girls are really special.

Users who are viewing this thread