Saikyou no Maou ni Kitaerareta Yuusha Isekai Kikanshatachi no Gakuen de Musou Suru - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Kind of annoying to have the MC go "dang, I can't do this without getting found out by Lala and Komari!" and then get handed an opportunity on a silver platter where they're out of the picture for him to fight Rosen, and then go "well how about that. Well instead of dealing with these guys who are clearly gonna be trouble in the future, I'll just drop the points and leave anyway. See ya"

I know MCs usually don't like unnecessary killing and all, but these are people who've literally already shown that they enjoy killing for the sake of it and tried to kill Komari's friend. This just seems shortsighted if anything.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of annoying to have the MC go "dang, I can't do this without getting found out by Lala and Komari!" and then get handed an opportunity on a silver platter where they're out of the picture for him to fight Rosen, and then go "well how about that. Well instead of dealing with these guys who are clearly gonna be trouble in the future, I'll just drop the points and leave anyway. See ya"

I know MCs usually don't like unnecessary killing and all, but these are people who've literally already shown that they enjoy killing for the sake of it and tried to kill Komari's friend. This just seems shortsighted if anything.
its been pretty much established since the start that the only that he really cares about is felice so it does make sense he would just leave instantly to chase after her

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if that papercutout MC eventually develops now and stops that horribly forced "i hAVe tO hIDe pOwEr", especially since its just super contradicting, when he always talks about doing everything for Felice protecting her and then gets mad, but in the end HE is constantly at fault for literally letting those situations happen to begin with

Dex-chan lover
I'm tired of this "I have to hide my true power" gimmick
i can understand it upto this chapter but its seriously out of character here. Literally Everyone except Lala's party and the girlfriend's senior's team should have at best been put into a coma in the arena with Rose's children turned into bloodsplatter once the troll goddess changed the rules into a manhunt for Lala's Team.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update!

Also, SHUT-UP Komari! You loud action that cause your own group fall into troubles so far! If you want revenge, just do it quietly, then stab them without they even know who stab them.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! I got my hopes up for a second after he said he would fight back and explain things. Hooray! A show of power! And more importantly, COMMUNICATION!!! And then it was ruined.

Users who are viewing this thread